Has Bullitt East's Willis De-Committed from Purdue?

Clyde

2013 rising star Derek Willis tweeted that he has decommitted.

His dad says they have a lot to talk about and nothing is settled.

His dad talk a guy from Indy that it will be resolved by Sunday and people in Indiana will be happy.

????

http://purdue.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1247766

"We have such a comfort zone with Coach Painter and Coach Owens," Del Willis said, "and it's like I told them, 'I don't know if I can trust a Coach (Rick) Pitino or Coach (John) Calipari. Their agenda is more for their benefit than the kid's. They're more worried about themselves."

Apparently Del's middle name is "Naive."

Sounds like dad is trying to either live his life through his son too much, or upset he isn't getting what "he" wants (control).
That is exactly what it sounds like. Maybe Pitino and Cal did not tell them what they wanted to hear?

That is exactly what it sounds like. Maybe Pitino and Cal did not tell them what they wanted to hear?

On the face of it, it seems like dad isn't happy that Louisville and UK weren't in on his kid from the get-go and now he's showing it.

On the face of it, it seems like dad isn't happy that Louisville and UK weren't in on his kid from the get-go and now he's showing it.

My guess is that Matt Painter might not be happy with UK and/or UL for directly or indirectly continuing to recruit or show interest in the kid after his verbal to PU.

My guess is that Matt Painter might not be happy with UK and/or UL for directly or indirectly continuing to recruit or show interest in the kid after his verbal to PU.
Well, considering Painter is only worried about the well-being of his kids and those he recruits, he should be ecstatic for young Willis. ;)