NCAA 2012 Online Dynasty (Xbox360)

SvFan4life

I figured we could separate this talk from the general talk.

I'm game for the dynasty and could even set it up once we figure out who all is game.

We would need to figure quarter lengths, difficulty, and the league we are a part of (SEC, Pac 12, etc.)

Or we could each pick a team and add it to an individual conference.

Also, teams on an online dynasty can now be kept up with on the computer when you're away from the console. You can recruit, gameplan and everything leading up to the game, all from your PC.

If we're playing conferences and in the SEC I pick Kentucky.

If we're picking schools I pick Oregon.

I'd probably be in. I'd want Miami in a pick anybody situation. I'd take the Mullenator and Mississippi State if we go SEC.

Personally I'd vote 7 minute quarters if possible. Enough time to really play, but not too much time that it takes forever to play a game.

So how does this work, would be actually play that weeks opposing team from week to week? How do we work out times for the games etc? I almost want to swing by Wal Mart on my way home tonight to pick it up.

I think you have so long to get a game in in most of these. Like each week may take 2-3 days to get a game in? I think trying to go a week for one week might end up being too slow, and a day for each week would probably be too fast. I don't know though, haven't done a whole lot of online dynasty.

I think you have so long to get a game in in most of these. Like each week may take 2-3 days to get a game in? I think trying to go a week for one week might end up being too slow, and a day for each week would probably be too fast. I don't know though, haven't done a whole lot of online dynasty.

Got ya. My only thing is I'll only be able to play late at night like 2 am or later unless it's on day's I'm off. However I work 4 10's so I'm off Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

On a side note I did pick up the game tonight.

Got ya. My only thing is I'll only be able to play late at night like 2 am or later unless it's on day's I'm off. However I work 4 10's so I'm off Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

On a side note I did pick up the game tonight.

I'm in the same boat as you. I would really like to do this, but I work 2nd shift and won't be able to play weekday games until after 1:30am when I get off. I could play between noon and 3:30 pm during the week but most people are usually working then.

Amazon is supposed to be dropping my copy off Friday afternoon. Can't wait.

Somebody has already released full team rosters for the teams. They are free.

To get the rosters, go to Team Management, Roster Share, Download Roster and click on Download roster. When the Enter a Gamertag screen pops up, enter the name below and download your specific consoles roster.

Patrick Morty

I like to get in as well. My copy arrived yesterday from Amazon. Still trying to figure it all out.

Anyone have tips?

You can make your own playbook from the plays and formations already on the game. I'd play around with a few playbooks and try to find the stuff you like.

You can make your own playbook from the plays and formations already on the game. I'd play around with a few playbooks and try to find the stuff you like.

Indeed that's what I did last night. Spent an hour or two on the practice field just getting a feel for it.