True Blood - Season 4

formerkywrestler

Oh...you can watch The Wire? Didn't know that. Guess I'll download it on my computer. They need to make it PS3 compatible so I can watch it on my tv.

You don't have to download it on your computer. You go to http://www.hbogo.com and log in with your directv username/password. Then you find the show you want to watch (any HBO show you can think of), and you watch it. It streams right from the browser.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I like the new season so far BUT what are they going to do with the psycho baby? That's just a bit over the top (and useless) as far as I'm concerned. Was it in the book series? I know there are major differences in the books and the series (Jessica isn't in the books ate all and Lafayette was killed in the first book etc.)

I like the new season so far BUT what are they going to do with the psycho baby? That's just a bit over the top (and useless) as far as I'm concerned. Was it in the book series? I know there are major differences in the books and the series (Jessica isn't in the books ate all and Lafayette was killed in the first book etc.)
Totally agree. It's a pointless story and one I don't care about at all. But True Blood is good for AT LEAST one of those a season.

Anyone catch the show from last night? Its interesting that they do away with Sookie's Fairy God Mother in the way that they did. She was originally killed in the Fairy War in the books but I kind of liked how they did that scene.

That was pretty funny.

Yeah I am stoked about the new season as well. As I have said the two worst characters of the show are the two main characters (Bill and Sookie). Bill appears to be in a different role this season so hopefully that will change.

Add Tara to that list. Can't stand it when she is on the screen.

• 3 weeks later...