True Blood - Season 4

formerkywrestler

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but Bill and Eric drank Sookie's blood and she's drank theirs so they'll come to her rescue and save Tara. I have emotions about Tara. She was starting to make sense again and was not so annoying anymore. And now they kill her. I was glad Sookie shot Debbie. Awesome scene. Should have shot her the first time. Russell must have made the preacher. Makes sense. Is Jessica going to save Jason? Bill and Eric united and likely taking on Russell? Going to be another great season next year. Alcide and Sookie? Vampires vs werewolfs again?

Great ending to another good season.

It certainly appears that Bill and Eric are working together well. It was absolutely hilarious when Eric ripped the three heads off, right before Bill kills Nan and then says "We are not puppy dogs". (Obviously edited).

As for Jason, he's in his house so why wouldn't he be safe from the preacher...unless he glamors him.

It certainly appears that Bill and Eric are working together well. It was absolutely hilarious when Eric ripped the three heads off, right before Bill kills Nan and then says "We are not puppy dogs". (Obviously edited).

As for Jason, he's in his house so why wouldn't he be safe from the preacher...unless he glamors him.

I don't remember but didn't Jason invite the preacher into his house prior to him becoming a vampire? Not sure if that would matter or not.

:thumb: He has replaced Bill as the same boring character every episode. I look for him to get back his memory any episode now. At least Bill is in a new role this season. Sookie has played the same role all 40 episodes of True Blood it feels like.

Besides them, not a bad show last night.

Sookie is to True Blood what Kim Bauer was to 24.

Who was the wolf growling at Sam at the end? I though Alcide killed that one guy that was the pack leader.

Also, I just started watching this season, so I don't know the past characters. Who is the preacher at Jason's door?

Sookie is to True Blood what Kim Bauer was to 24.

Who was the wolf growling at Sam at the end? I though Alcide killed that one guy that was the pack leader.

Also, I just started watching this season, so I don't know the past characters. Who is the preacher at Jason's door?

Considering it's True Blood the safe bet is on an entirely new character. :lol:

Reverend Steve Newlin - he was the head of a church called The Fellowship of a Sun. Which is basically an anti-vampire group. Jason was a member of the church, favorite of Rev Newlin, and also had "relations" with the Reverend's wife.

Reverend Steve Newlin - he was the head of a church called The Fellowship of a Sun. Which is basically an anti-vampire group. Jason was a member of the church, favorite of Rev Newlin, and also had "relations" with the Reverend's wife.

So what is the reverend's story? Was he supposed to be dead? Missing? And, I assume he wasn't supposed to be a vampire?

They were both really good characters. I am glad to see them return. Just as long as the gay guy from Dawson's Creek (from the camp) does not return.

So what is the reverend's story? Was he supposed to be dead? Missing? And, I assume he wasn't supposed to be a vampire?
Very out-spoken against Vampires. Imagine an evangelical preacher, that is Reverend Newlin. I read where many thought the intent of the True Blood creators was to poke fun at the religious right with the church group.

Wasn't Tara shot in the head, not thinking she can be repaired with Vampire blood. Then again, it would be makes sense if she drinks it then falls for Bill and/or Eric. Fighting against other vampires makes it interesting. Taking on witches or whatever than one lady was from a few seasons ago is not as cool as Russell Edgington taking it out on other vampires. Something will come of taking on the AVL.

Tara's going to possess Layfayette.