True Blood - Season 4

formerkywrestler

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I am stoked about the new season as well. As I have said the two worst characters of the show are the two main characters (Bill and Sookie). Bill appears to be in a different role this season so hopefully that will change.

Yeah I am stoked about the new season as well. As I have said the two worst characters of the show are the two main characters (Bill and Sookie). Bill appears to be in a different role this season so hopefully that will change.

I agree about Bill and Sookie. I'm interested in seeing what they have in store for my favorite 3 characters, Jason, Eric, & Jessica.

I enjoyed the first episode as well. I wish I had a better iPhone so I could watch HBOGo and see the second episode. Sookie doesn't bother me. I like Jason and Lafayette the best. I didn't like Tara but I like the new storyline for her and I am certain that will end badly like everything else in her life has. I like Eric better than Bill but I am intrigued with the new storyline for Bill also. Should be a good season it seems.

All I need is season 8 of Entourage to start and my Sunday nights are set.

FWIW, I don't understand the point of HBOGo. I guess they don't have to worry about ratings so much at HBO.

I enjoyed the first episode as well. I wish I had a better iPhone so I could watch HBOGo and see the second episode. Sookie doesn't bother me. I like Jason and Lafayette the best. I didn't like Tara but I like the new storyline for her and I am certain that will end badly like everything else in her life has. I like Eric better than Bill but I am intrigued with the new storyline for Bill also. Should be a good season it seems.

All I need is season 8 of Entourage to start and my Sunday nights are set.

FWIW, I don't understand the point of HBOGo. I guess they don't have to worry about ratings so much at HBO.

Who cares what the point is? I'm going to be able to watch shows like, "The Wire", "Deadwood", "Six Feet Under", etc for free! :lol:

It's incredible. The app features quite literally every episode of every show they've ever done. There are also old comedy specials, original movies and more. I can't wait for Insight to agree to a contract for it because I've seen it through someone who has AT&T U-Verse and it's great.

True Blood entertains me but there are definitely parts which get on my nerves. One thing in particular is that they have TOO much going on and spread the show too thin. It does seem like that could happen this season based on the 1st episode.

I think that as the first couple episodes go, you'll see a lot of the plots fold together. The beginning is wrapping up the loose ends from the fallout of the last season. The one I think will come back soonest: Tara's excursion into cage fighting won't last much longer at all and she'll be back in Bon Temps ruining the show as only that character can.

Who cares what the point is? I'm going to be able to watch shows like, "The Wire", "Deadwood", "Six Feet Under", etc for free! :lol:

Oh...you can watch The Wire? Didn't know that. Guess I'll download it on my computer. They need to make it PS3 compatible so I can watch it on my tv.

I think that as the first couple episodes go, you'll see a lot of the plots fold together. The beginning is wrapping up the loose ends from the fallout of the last season. The one I think will come back soonest: Tara's excursion into cage fighting won't last much longer at all and she'll be back in Bon Temps ruining the show as only that character can.

:lol::lol:

Yup.....