True Blood - Season 4

formerkywrestler

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can kill Eric off now too as far as I am concerned.
:thumb: He has replaced Bill as the same boring character every episode. I look for him to get back his memory any episode now. At least Bill is in a new role this season. Sookie has played the same role all 40 episodes of True Blood it feels like.

Besides them, not a bad show last night.

:thumb: He has replaced Bill as the same boring character every episode. I look for him to get back his memory any episode now. At least Bill is in a new role this season. Sookie has played the same role all 40 episodes of True Blood it feels like.

Besides them, not a bad show last night.

Thing is, with Eric, they're following the books some what. That's based on what I've been told anyways.

I actually thought he's been funny lately. Wouldn't mind seeing him go back to his old self eventually though.

Is Jason going to end up with Jessica? If so what happens with Hoyt? And Tara is beginning to get on my nerves as well.

Beginning? Tara is beginning to get on your nerves? Tara is the most annoying character on this show. I try not to complain about shows that I like, but this show would be much better if a vampire, or some other creature would kill Tara.

Thing is, with Eric, they're following the books some what. That's based on what I've been told anyways.

I actually thought he's been funny lately. Wouldn't mind seeing him go back to his old self eventually though.

I was with him until the snow scene and all the lovey dovey stuff. As soon as he got some his swagger back against the witches(I loved the ripping the heart scene) he becomes spellbound again. One of the things I loved about him was his cold cold heart. Now he is getting softer every episode. I don't like that.

As far as following the book, if they were going to follow it all of the way then Lafayette would be dead wouldn't he?

I was with him until the snow scene and all the lovey dovey stuff. As soon as he got some his swagger back against the witches(I loved the ripping the heart scene) he becomes spellbound again. One of the things I loved about him was his cold cold heart. Now he is getting softer every episode. I don't like that.

As far as following the book, if they were going to follow it all of the way then Lafayette would be dead wouldn't he?

Obviously in the post you quoted, I said they are following the books "some what". They pick and choose the pieces they want to follow and being that Lafayette is a fairly popular character, I'm sure they didn't want to kill him off. I can understand why they wanted to change Eric up a little. Otherwise you would have never had the Sookie/Eric love angle because Sookie would have hated the old Eric.

I like the story so far. I think Eric was sort of high on Sookie's blood, and that's why they had the snow scene. It doesn't bother me really. Eric will get back to his old self eventually. It's a nice change of pace...

Obviously in the post you quoted, I said they are following the books "some what". They pick and choose the pieces they want to follow and being that Lafayette is a fairly popular character, I'm sure they didn't want to kill him off. I can understand why they wanted to change Eric up a little. Otherwise you would have never had the Sookie/Eric love angle because Sookie would have hated the old Eric.

I like the story so far. I think Eric was sort of high on Sookie's blood, and that's why they had the snow scene. It doesn't bother me really. Eric will get back to his old self eventually. It's a nice change of pace...

It makes sense when you put it that way. I do like Lafayette and I am glad they didn't kill him.

• 4 weeks later...

Not that you root for it, but it not hurt my feelings to see Tara receive the "true death" at the end of the season. :D Her character was worn out. I guess we can now assume Sookie and Alcide will eventually get together? I actually like Alcide and he is a big dude. What was the deal at the construction site scene when he picked up the broken chain? Was that from Russell Edgington? I hope so because he was an awesome character... maybe he was the one who made the Evangelical preacher?

Yeah but Bill and Eric drank Sookie's blood and she's drank theirs so they'll come to her rescue and save Tara. I have emotions about Tara. She was starting to make sense again and was not so annoying anymore. And now they kill her. I was glad Sookie shot Debbie. Awesome scene. Should have shot her the first time. Russell must have made the preacher. Makes sense. Is Jessica going to save Jason? Bill and Eric united and likely taking on Russell? Going to be another great season next year. Alcide and Sookie? Vampires vs werewolfs again?

Great ending to another good season.

Yeah but Bill and Eric drank Sookie's blood and she's drank theirs so they'll come to her rescue and save Tara. I have emotions about Tara. She was starting to make sense again and was not so annoying anymore. And now they kill her. I was glad Sookie shot Debbie. Awesome scene. Should have shot her the first time. Russell must have made the preacher. Makes sense. Is Jessica going to save Jason? Bill and Eric united and likely taking on Russell? Going to be another great season next year. Alcide and Sookie? Vampires vs werewolfs again?

Great ending to another good season.

Wasn't Tara shot in the head, not thinking she can be repaired with Vampire blood. Then again, it would be makes sense if she drinks it then falls for Bill and/or Eric. Fighting against other vampires makes it interesting. Taking on witches or whatever than one lady was from a few seasons ago is not as cool as Russell Edgington taking it out on other vampires. Something will come of taking on the AVL.

Not that you root for it, but it not hurt my feelings to see Tara receive the "true death" at the end of the season. :D Her character was worn out. I guess we can now assume Sookie and Alcide will eventually get together? I actually like Alcide and he is a big dude. What was the deal at the construction site scene when he picked up the broken chain? Was that from Russell Edgington? I hope so because he was an awesome character... maybe he was the one who made the Evangelical preacher?
It's a fictionalized TV show so I'll definitely root for a death. Tara's was one of the most satisfying I've seen---an awful character from almost the start.

It has to be from Edgington. I'm hoping next season TB quits trying to see how much supernaturals it can throw at the audience and focuses more centrally. Edgington back would be a fantastic start down that path. My question is...who/what freed him?

Wasn't Tara shot in the head, not thinking she can be repaired with Vampire blood. Then again, it would be makes sense if she drinks it then falls for Bill and/or Eric. Fighting against other vampires makes it interesting. Taking on witches or whatever than one lady was from a few seasons ago is not as cool as Russell Edgington taking it out on other vampires. Something will come of taking on the AVL.
They better not get my hopes up like that.