The most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard

Dlbdonn

Woman on the radio , 700 WLW the other day complaining about the juxtaposition of the twin Procter and Gamble Towers and the New Great American Tower and how they line up as you drive on I71 south into Cincinnati . She called them obscene and part of a gay agenda in architecture . She sounded serious !

I heard this also, I thought at first that this was one of WLW's "fake" callers but she was very passionate. I will never be able to drive south on 71 without giggling. Just amazes me that people have time in their lives to think stupid stuff like this up! I wish that Tracy would have been on the air that day.

Woman on the radio , 700 WLW the other day complaining about the juxtaposition of the twin Procter and Gamble Towers and the New Great American Tower and how they line up as you drive on I71 south into Cincinnati . She called them obscene and part of a gay agenda in architecture . She sounded serious !

What a dirty, imaginative mind that woman has! She needs to get her head on straight (pun intended).

Just amazes me that people have time in their lives to think stupid stuff like this up!

Who was at the wheel while she was imagining this nonsense? She should be focusing on the traffic, the road construction, the flashing lights of a stalled car, etc....!

Here is the closest image I could find online. Scroll over the picture on the far right of the top line. The Great American Tower is to the left behind P&G's twin towers in this photo. Picture the Great American Tower lined up directly in the middle of the two towers and you will see what she is talking about. You probably can see that view at some point as you drive south on I-71 into Cincinnati.

http://cs3design.com/cincinnati.html