UK's New Uniforms

uk#1fan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should wear white bottoms, blue tops and white helmet and the opposite.

I'd like to see them mix and match as well...I'm not a big fan of having the uni's be the same color from head to toe, Blue Helmet, Blue Jersey, Blue Pants and the same with the White Helmets, Jersey's and Pants...

The new jerseys are sick IMO. Love how they put in the checkered stuff like the basketball jerseys have. White helmets are killer too.

Don't care fore the checkering. I also like the white helmet, but I think they should lose the stripe. All-white helmets (e.g. - Texas) are definitely killer.

Just kind of wondering out loud, but does anyone else think this is kind of an attempt by UK to join Oregon as a non-traditional football school that has made itself attractive to young (and easily impressed/influenced) athletes, as an alternative to the “old, square, not as cool” traditional powers whose uniforms haven’t changed in 75 years? Not saying I agree – I frankly think the old school unis are pretty boss – but I do think it’s an honest attempt to attract better athletes into the football program.

I think they are sweet.

There has been so much speculation in what the unis may look like since the season ended so I am glad we finally got an official look instead of all the photoshop creations that were floating about.