Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2011 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a veteran now, am I part of the committee? :D

 

That's like asking Guru if you can be a moderator. Instantly eliminates you from consideration.

That's like asking Guru if you can be a moderator. Instantly eliminates you from consideration.

 

:thumb: Plus if anything it should be reserved for past champions. :D

I sent a text to one of my buddies whose a member on here to see if he'd be interested. I played with him in another league last year...but never heard back from him :irked:

I say we draw names out of a hat to see who comes back...

That's like asking Guru if you can be a moderator. Instantly eliminates you from consideration.

 

A little thing called "sarcasm", google it:thumb:

As long as my name is in the hat more than everyone else's , kinda of like the lottery draft . Plus I need a chance to back up my talk from last year .

So, we're at the point where people were scared to come back? I like it.

How many people are on the 'sit out one year list' from 2010?

 

I know I am on the list and put in a formal request/application for reentry just in case there were spots open. I have even prepared a Survivor style speech on why I should be allowed back in. I definitely am not scared.

 

Do I have a realistic shot at getting in this year?

How many people are on the 'sit out one year list' from 2010?

 

I know I am on the list and put in a formal request/application for reentry just in case there were spots open. I have even prepared a Survivor style speech on why I should be allowed back in. I definitely am not scared.

 

Do I have a realistic shot at getting in this year?

 

Probably about as much as I do . Depends on if they need one or 2 whipping stones the way our season went last year .

Probably about as much as I do . Depends on if they need one or 2 whipping stones the way our season went last year .

 

I thought only 5 applied. That would leave 5 spots open. How many have to sit out a year? Is it 4?

 

 

As for whipping stones.....speak for yourself. In my first year in the league(2009) I had one of the top 8 teams and made a very deep playoff run. I also have one of the highest single week scored in the league as well. I think I am on that list more than once also. Last year was an aberration for me. I'll never be on the sit out one year list once I am back in the league.

As long as my name is in the hat more than everyone else's , kinda of like the lottery draft . Plus I need a chance to back up my talk from last year .

 

How many people are on the 'sit out one year list' from 2010?

 

I know I am on the list and put in a formal request/application for reentry just in case there were spots open. I have even prepared a Survivor style speech on why I should be allowed back in. I definitely am not scared.

 

Do I have a realistic shot at getting in this year?

 

^ I would be on that list as well guys.

 

 

Relax ladies, you will probably get your chance to come back and take more beatings.:lol:

I thought only 5 applied. That would leave 5 spots open. How many have to sit out a year? Is it 4?

 

 

As for whipping stones.....speak for yourself. In my first year in the league(2009) I had one of the top 8 teams and made a very deep playoff run. I also have one of the highest single week scored in the league as well. I think I am on that list more than once also. Last year was an aberration for me. I'll never be on the sit out one year list once I am back in the league.

 

I am currently having to sit out as well...Hopefully not for long though..:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.