Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2011 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

I think 4, well 3 and Jim Schue

 

Amazing. People don't know what they're missing.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I can recall a shortage of applicants. Looks like some may get to come back despite being "knocked out".

First time I can recall a shortage of applicants. Looks like some may get to come back despite being "knocked out".

 

Don't be scared. :D

I'd come back if I could, though I finished pretty terrible in the standings so I doubt it'd be an option. :lol:

  • Author
Amazing. People don't know what they're missing.
I agree

Bring back Cdirty, at least with him you knew he'd have a competitive team. Now we have teams like AR's team, over-achievers who seem to get lucky when they play real teams. Or teams like Crust/Rusty Ankles(I'm winning the title this year) who always look good on paper, but never backup the owner's talk.

Bring back Cdirty, at least with him you knew he'd have a competitive team. Now we have teams like AR's team, over-achievers who seem to get lucky when they play real teams. Or teams like Crust/Rusty Ankles(I'm winning the title this year) who always look good on paper, but never backup the owner's talk.

 

Hey the Rusty Ankles always do good in the regular season. It's the playoffs that hurt us.

Maybe folks know more than we do and don't think there will be a season this year...

If they had our commissioner the strike would be over !! :D

If they had our commissioner the strike would be over !! :D

 

I don't know, usually our commissioner is on the ball, but the deadline passed and he has yet to post. Wonder if the lawyers are holding things up due to the lockout.

  • Author
So how many applied?

 

I don't know, usually our commissioner is on the ball, but the deadline passed and he has yet to post. Wonder if the lawyers are holding things up due to the lockout.
Sorry, I've got a lot going on here.

 

We had five total apply. I'll get something out to the committee soon so we can decide what to do.

Sorry, I've got a lot going on here.

 

Aren't you on summer break?:idunno:

 

:lol:No sweat Godot. Just keeping you on your toes.

  • Author
wink.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.