Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2011 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

A little thing called "sarcasm", google it:thumb:

 

Google....what's this Google thing you refer to?

 

I'm blinded by the bling off of my 2 Championship trophies.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is your last trophies :puke: all I need and the rest of my comrades who are wanting back in is the opportunity and we will put you back into reality ! (LOL).

Google....what's this Google thing you refer to?

 

I'm blinded by the bling off of my 2 Championship trophies.

 

Stupid Cowboys!

I'm still in this league correct ? Shelby Cards

What's taking so long?:D

 

 

 

 

I'm kidding. Godot has a lot going on.

I think they said it would be around the 19th when it's announced who's new or who's getting to come back.

Cool

How do you play , what does it take to get in , does it cost , how do you get the players on your team ? Is there any openings ?

How do you play , what does it take to get in , does it cost , how do you get the players on your team ? Is there any openings ?

 

Check back next year. I believe all of the open slots for this year have been filled.

 

PM Auxier RiverRats for the cost:lol:

Check back next year. I believe all of the open slots for this year have been filled.

 

PM Auxier RiverRats for the cost:lol:

Shame always wanted to try this .
Shame always wanted to try this .

 

You're about 3 days to late.

Check back next year. I believe all of the open slots for this year have been filled.

 

PM Auxier RiverRats for the cost:lol:

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.