Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2011 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

Yeah really...I don't want to sit out a year. Give me another shot, I will play a game of high card or even pick a number between 1-10...haha

 

I will be sitting out with you. :lol: This is my 2nd year sitting out. Not sure I will ever be allowed back in. :D

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
10, WOW that's a lot of new people
Yep

 

The Paducah Rabbit Fists are the only returning team of the Harrod Division.

All applicants can make their checks payable to Auxier RiverRat :sssh:

 

Go back to your rat hole

Go back to your rat hole

 

Its not wrong to take money to influence your decision, no one needs to know Im not on the decision making team!

  • Author

Maybe things will pick up this weekend. There has only been four applications.

Maybe things will pick up this weekend. There has only been four applications.

 

I'm sure things will pick up. If not, I'm positive that some of the "must sit out a year" guys would be happy to fill any open slots.

Its not wrong to take money to influence your decision, no one needs to know Im not on the decision making team!

 

Just like your trade offers, always wanting something for nothing.:lol:

I'm sure things will pick up. If not, I'm positive that some of the "must sit out a year" guys would be happy to fill any open slots.

 

Absolutely. With my luck there will be room for all of the 'must sit out' guys except for me.

I'm sure things will pick up. If not, I'm positive that some of the "must sit out a year" guys would be happy to fill any open slots.

 

:thumb: I don't think it will get to that point.

  • Author
I'm sure things will pick up.

Me too. The weekend is coming.

 

 

If not, I'm positive that some of the "must sit out a year" guys would be happy to fill any open slots.

 

Oh yea. Several have already expressed that desire

Need an update, how many applicants do you have now?

I'll put an application in and have two teams. Maybe with their combined record I can make the playoffs? lol

 

Oh well, I'm pretty proud of myself for never getting kicked out of the league lol

I'll put an application in and have two teams. Maybe with their combined record I can make the playoffs? lol

 

Oh well, I'm pretty proud of myself for never getting kicked out of the league lol

 

This could be your year:D:lol:

  • Author
Need an update, how many applicants do you have now?
I think 4, well 3 and Jim Schue

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.