• Hispanic
    • Asian
    • Other

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And big hair brother. I obviously swam in another pool!

I have to thank Mama for that. Daddy's hairline more resembles yours.

Although not as much since last week's haircut. It had gotten out of control there for a while. Now I only marginally look like someone in the early '70s Oakland bullpen.

20 year old, white male. I have some Irish in me, and I'm 1/8 Cherokee. That's about all I know of my ancestry.

It's really weird, my skin tone varies more than probably any other human on earth. I get tan extremely easy, and I get VERY tan. But I lose the tan just as easily and become a ghost.

Better two than one. I thought I was riding solo.:D

I remember having the black/African-American discussion with my father who is 64. I always told him he came from the Bill Cosby generation and I am from the Tupac generation. :lol:

I have always identified myself as black. I guess I have always been less PC than 99% of America. My stance is that I don't know of any family from Africa, they are all from Louisiana and Texas. I have always felt that those who moved from Africa are true African Americans not so much families who live in New York and can only trace their lineage to the south. As far as I know my family has more French Creole in it even though I know our origins are African.

:D I know what you mean. Dad and me used to joke that the only waters our ancestors cross was the Mississippi when he came to St. Louis! :lol:

2 and 1/2 deep at least :D.
Oops, my bad dog! :thumb: