Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oh Dear Bracket, how you haveth betrayeth thee...

Featured Replies

I lost Pitt in my one bracket that is done but my other one I still have 6 of 8 Elite 8 teams and 3 of 4 F4 teams, I still have a chance.

Pitt killed me, but I never had much faith in them anyways. I had them in the Final Four more by default because the Southeast Region is a joke and they made it even more of a joke.

 

Speaking of a joke, how about Kansas? Not their fault, but they will most likely make the Final Four now with their highest seeded opponent being #9 seed Illinois. Bill Self has to be smiling today. Not to mention they will play the winner of the Southeast Region to advance to the finals.

All of my Final 4 and all but two of my Elite 8 are still alive.

Picking upsets kills you if you don't pick the right upsets :lol: Kansas state was in my final 4 and got there by beating Michigan State :ohbrother: I guess there's always next year...

You know its been a tough year in the brackets when the first and second rounds (excuse me 2nd and 3rd rounds) aren't even finished and nobody on ESPN has a perfect bracket. Theres usually always a few who stay perfect to the Elite 8, even the year George Mason went to the Final Four there was still a perfect bracket. So that just goes to show you whats its been like this year.

I heard Tim Hasselback say yesterday on ESPN radio that Matt Hasselback's son is like in 109th place out of the close to 6 million brackets entered and he is only 5 years old.

Pretty sure tonight was the night most brackets got stabbed right through the heart.

Pretty sure tonight was the night most brackets got stabbed right through the heart.

My Southeast was already ruined. I am one of the few whose West bracket has been almost perfect the entire tournament. Had Uconn/Zona in the Elite 8.

  • Author

Amazingly, I still have a chance to have my Final Four intact. I had TX beating Duke, instead AZ did. I had UConn beating TX. Florida is still alive. However, since I've probably lost my competition, I would love for UK to beat OSU (who I had in the finals).

  • Author

UK destroyed my bracket officially...and I love it

I have zero teams left. This is officially the worst bracket I've ever put out. 1 team in the Elite Eight. Not too depressed about it!

This is easily my best bracket EVER! I filled mine out through CBS, and am currently sitting at #796 in the world. If UK wins out, I think I can make the top 100.

I did not check it last night, but going in to yesterday I was in the 79 percentile which was solid. I had Kansas going to the Final game, so that hurt. But also had UConn in my Final Four. I would imagine having at least one of the Final Four teams puts you in the upper half of America.

Is anyone participating in a bracket that still can change? I'm in one with about 50 people and we're finished. No one's points can change.

I did not check it last night, but going in to yesterday I was in the 79 percentile which was solid. I had Kansas going to the Final game, so that hurt. But also had UConn in my Final Four. I would imagine having at least one of the Final Four teams puts you in the upper half of America.

 

I'd say you're right about that. I have UK and UConn in mine with UK winning out. I had Kansas on the other side, as well as Wisconsin which hurt pretty bad. I had a minor freak out when I checked yesterday after the game and saw I was in the 100 percentile. I don't know how to access my bracket online though. I can only do it through my MMOD app on my phone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.