Eastern 65 George Rogers Clark 50

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14% shooting from the field and 0% from the 3 range first half....and only down 13 to the #1 team in the state ...now that is amazing.

That's what I was saying to the guys I was with. Told them that GRC should have been down at least 18.

Only stat that is stuck in my head is that GRC went 3/21 in the first half from the field.

Eastern is awesome.

3/21 doesn't surprise me a bit. If it weren't for Clark's freethrow shooting, it would have been an even bigger lead for Eastern.

Eastern was awesome today. While I know there is still another game, I can't help but wonder what a Eastern/Rowan Co matchup would look like.

3/21 doesn't surprise me a bit. If it weren't for Clark's freethrow shooting, it would have been an even bigger lead for Eastern.

Eastern was awesome today. While I know there is still another game, I can't help but wonder what a Eastern/Rowan Co matchup would look like.

Eastern by 20+

Just got in from Georgetown (took daughter to lunch, watched a baseball doubleheader, went over to Fayette Mall to shop for bellybutton rings). For the curious, they're for her; not for me. I hadn't heard a thing about the game but ran into Mason County's Josh Harris at the mall who told me that Clark got steamrolled.

I guess I got caught up in the Clark County hoopla; I sure was wrong in the prediction thread. Sounds like Eastern isn't ranked #1 in the Commonwealth for no reason.

Congrats to Eastern on advancing, and to Clark County on a nice season.

Just got in from Georgetown (took daughter to lunch, watched a baseball doubleheader, went over to Fayette Mall to shop for bellybutton rings). For the curious, they're for her; not for me. I hadn't heard a thing about the game but ran into Mason County's Josh Harris at the mall who told me that Clark got steamrolled.

I guess I got caught up in the Clark County hoopla; I sure was wrong in the prediction thread. Sounds like Eastern isn't ranked #1 in the Commonwealth for no reason.

I have missed your posts in all the threads when we were winning Papa.

I have missed your posts in all the threads when we were winning Papa.

I stayed out of the Clark County threads this year, win or lose, during the regular season. Just felt it was better all the way around.:thumb:

I stayed out of the Clark County threads this year, win or lose, during the regular season. Just felt it was better all the way around.:thumb:

Was looking for your posts when we won the 10th region. That would have been a great time to post don't you think?

Better to be "steamrolled" than to be sitting in the stands watching somebody else get "steamrolled." :sssh: