Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyrie Irving

Featured Replies

  • Author
The last one was Luol Deng in 04. Not sure who the most recent one would be prior to that.

 

Wait, McRoberts stayed two years right? I tend to try and forget about him though...

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many one-and-done's has K had?

 

One this year and one next for sure... :D

If it helps, Rivers is better...

 

Well....I guess that will work.

Maggette and Deng are the only ones I can think of. Two and dones, that I can remember are William Avery and Elton Brand. Plenty of threes, some even graduated.

Wait, McRoberts stayed two years right? I tend to try and forget about him though...

 

We do not speak his name.

Think I'll order my shirt now .... :D

 

Please tell me you did this...:lol:

Irving was the best basketball player in college basketball IMO. If he had not been hurt I think he would have been POY. Since I take GT's opinion as truth if Rivers is a better all around basketball player than Irving I will LOVE watching him play next year, and I can not stand Duke. I even have an " I Still Hate Laettner" shirt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.