Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Pelphrey Has Been Fired

Featured Replies

No longer the Hogs coach.

 

Was the picture of him making illegal contact with two recruits the last straw?

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Anderson come on down...

 

Pelphrey has maybe the best recruiting class coming in that Arkansas has had and cleaned up a mess there...

  • Author
Mike Anderson come on down...

 

Pelphrey has maybe the best recruiting class coming in that Arkansas has had and cleaned up a mess there...

 

I'm not convinced Anderson will make the move. Got a good thing going at Mizzou plus he was tight with Nolan Richardson who is not happy with the university.

  • Author

As DeCourcy tweeted a few minutes ago it's open season on the Arkansas' recruits.

As DeCourcy tweeted a few minutes ago it's open season on the Arkansas' recruits.

 

I could see BJ Young opening it back up, but as long as they get a solid coach I think the Arkansas Wings trio sticks with it...

I hadn't noticed this thead and started a new one, could a mod please combine? Thank you.

What about Donnie Tyndall? Especially if Morehead pulls an upset in the tournament.

Hate to see a Kentucky boy get fired. Good luck to Pelphrey in his next coaching position. If his recruits are that good, Calipari could bring him in as an assistant along with his recruits. I doubt their anywhere close to the ones we already have coming in though.

 

Gametime how do they compare?

Hate to see a Kentucky boy get fired. Good luck to Pelphrey in his next coaching position. If his recruits are that good, Calipari could bring him in as an assistant along with his recruits. I doubt their anywhere close to the ones we already have coming in though.

 

Gametime how do they compare?

 

A 5 star in G BJ Young, 2 4 stars in Hunter Mickelson and Ky Madden and 2 solid 3 stars. Really like Young and Madden...

  • Author
What about Donnie Tyndall? Especially if Morehead pulls an upset in the tournament.

 

Buzz Williams from MU has been mentioned as a candidate. Has some ties.

What about Donnie Tyndall? Especially if Morehead pulls an upset in the tournament.

 

They'll be aiming for a more proven coach...

I would love to see John Pelphrey at WKU and stick around a while.After being at Arkansas He has been there and done that.I would really like to see a good coach stay at Western for the long haul.Just my opinion.

I predict Arkansas missing on Missouri's Mike Anderson. I think they will get Marquette's Buzz Williams.

  • Author

Pelphrey has yet to prove he can be a successful head coach. Maybe he's destined to be a #1 assistant.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.