Christian County / Shelby Valley predictions 3/16

Which team will advance?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will advance?

• Christian Co
    • Shelby Valley

You know, if Shelby were playing anyone but Eastern, GRC, LexCath, Bullitt East, or Christian Co., I would have to predict them to win their first game, but as it is, they do get Christian Co. so I will say Christian Co. by 17.

Christian by as many as they want to win by unless they come in over looking them. But after losing to UHA in the districts I think their heads are on straight.

Agreed. If Christian County hadn't been upset by UHA I would say Shelby Valley has a chance to shock the state in this one. However, Christian County should be wide awake now. I like them by 23.

I'm a Shelby Valley fan, but realistically this is a very tough game for them. Turnovers have been a major problem for this team and Christian County is capable of really taking advantage of that. SV starts an 8th grader at PG and he hasn't seen the type of pressure Christian County is sure to apply. SV lost the top 8 players from last season so none of these kids have seen any time against this type of team. Hopefully it isn't as lopsided as I'm afraid it may be...