Rockcastle 55 Madison Central 52

I didn't get to watch this game as I was en route back to NKU from spending some time at home during Spring Break. The last couple days I've had the gut feeling that Madison central could pull off the upset due to how they've been playing and how they played against Rockcastle last season at MCHS. They are a really good team that some, but not all, were overlooking.

I will tell you this much, Coach Noble won't let her girls overlook anybody, especially at this point in the season.

I was at this game and Madison Central outplayed Rockcastle Co. plain and simple. There defense and game plan was great, but in the end it was to much of the Hammond girl. Good job Lady Indians, you were told all week that this was gonna be a blowout and that you ladies could not compete. Well thumbs up to Coach Cooksey and his staff. Lady Rockets better be ready for the rest of this tournament, you all thought this was gonna be a push over, and you about when home. So much for 40 point blowouts.

The Rockcastle girls missed at least 10-12 FTs in the first half. They looked very out-of-sorts and were throwing the ball away. They finally started playing their pressure defense in the 4th quarter and were able to pull through. I honestly thought it was over about 3 minutes to go, but they didn't--thank goodness. Madison Central was very tough and it was too bad that either team had to lose, both played hard enough to win.

I was at this game and Madison Central outplayed Rockcastle Co. plain and simple. There defense and game plan was great, but in the end it was to much of the Hammond girl. Good job Lady Indians, you were told all week that this was gonna be a blowout and that you ladies could not compete. Well thumbs up to Coach Cooksey and his staff. Lady Rockets better be ready for the rest of this tournament, you all thought this was gonna be a push over, and you about when home. So much for 40 point blowouts.

Are you really that upset over a few wild predictions on a message board? You've mentioned it a couple of times now. I think most people knew it wasn't going to be a 40 point blowout, but most also expected the Rockets to win. I think it was very fair to expect Rockcastle to win, considering the fact that they beat Central by 17 earlier this season. Central obviously played better in this one, but it wasn't enough. Sometimes good teams struggle. It sounds like that's what happened to Rockcastle in this one. However they still won, and that shows they are a tough team IMO...

Rockcastle didn't struggle as i heard a couple of fans say, Simply a great game both teams played well just a very exciting game all the way. As a neutural fan i got my money'w worth. Hammond played a great game but i can assure you she is not the only girl on this team that play. Make no mistake about that.