Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

I'd call timeout too if my team had just let Vargas score 3 straight.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game might be tied if they could make a stinkin free throw.

 

 

Is Brandon Knight playing today?

^ Goins is playing good D on him. Knight just isn't that great at handling the ball. He almost looks scared. He just got a bucket at the buzzer, though.

One timeout left for the entire second half. Not very good there.

What are you doing Jones?

 

Throwing up a behind the head air ball, what else?

I hope NONE of the underclassmen think they're good enough to go to the NBA.

  • Author
I hope NONE of the underclassmen think they're good enough to go to the NBA.

 

I hope Jones thinks that he is and goes.

I hope Jones thinks that he is and goes.

 

I'm with you.

Playing terrible, but Tennessee hasn't been much better.

Speaking of disappearing, where is Harrellson? Does he have a rebound or a point?

Speaking of disappearing, where is Harrellson? Does he have a rebound or a point?

 

 

Foul trouble I believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.