Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

Wow Jones makes some stupid plays. Please enter the draft.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow Jones makes some stupid plays. Please enter the draft.

 

 

Yeah the NBA can come pick him up now for all I care.

^ He's one guy I won't miss. The most frustrating player (and overrated player) in the nation.

Why does Jones look off a open 3, and take a long 2?...

 

Because he's not smart :idunno:

^ He's one guy I won't miss. The most frustrating player (and overrated player) in the nation.

 

They're young guys playing on the road. Not all freshmen are as adept as Wall and Cousins. They had moments they folded under pressure as well. They just don't do well on the road, and this is an environment that very few recent UK teams have won at.

They're young guys playing on the road. Not all freshmen are as adept as Wall and Cousins. They had moments they folded under pressure as well. They just don't do well on the road, and this is an environment that very few recent UK teams have won at.

 

This isn't the first time I've thought this. He's been selfish the entire year. I could score 18 points a game too if I chucked up a bad shot every 2 out of 3 possessions.

I'm with you Bluse Magic the kid needs to become a team player and I don't think he will so maybe the NBA will work for him with the run and gun style oof play!

I've seen Jones pass out of the post once or twice the entire year. And I'm not kidding.

Vargas is their best player this afternoon. :lol: A blocked shot on the worst player in the SEC (Pearl) and a dunk. I like it.

Ok Cats... lets make a run before the half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.