Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

J-Town / Eastern 7th Region Championship Predictions

Featured Replies

Fourth game of the season for these two powerhouses, Eastern leading the series 2-1. Who wins?

This game won't be online anywhere will it? What is the scheduled game time?

Eastern by 6.

I think Eastern will win.

 

I'll stick with Eastern in this one, but I may have underestimated J-Town's ability to put it together in a short time frame.

Eastern..Double Digits

Eastern in a close in.

Eastern by 7...........J-Town Coach Morrow gets tossed late in game for "unsportsmanlike conduct"

Eastern by 7...........J-Town Coach Morrow gets tossed late in game for "unsportsmanlike conduct"

 

Now that is a prediction!

I think Eastern wins this one by around 10.

 

They simply play better together as a TEAM and I feel their leadership on the sideline is a little better than J'town.

Now that is a prediction!

 

No, a predictiion would be that Morrow gets tossed at the 1:38 mark of the 4th Quarter with Eastern up 11 and J-Town with the ball.:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.