Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co./Pendleton Region 10 Semi-Finals 3/5/11

Which team will make the finals? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will make the finals?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not 40+, but 25-30 years. I think we (Mason) should sit on the side where we are designated by the tournament brackets. 99% of us would be glad to change from our normal home side if that is what we are told. We want all teams to feel that the tournament is as fair as possible. However, Pendleton Head Coach and former Mason County player and Assistant Coach Chad Simms will likely agree to change team benches with Mason because he is a mature, smart coach who realizes that the game is played on the floor and not in the stands (or on BGP).
:popcorn::popcorn::lol:
  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only hope Walsh of PC guards Pawsat or Black, we'll see how his jersey pulling and trash talking plays out against those two:popcorn:

 

All In do you actually cheer FOR a team, or simply cheer against Pendleton County? If you honestly think Walsh was "trash talking" you're showing how little you know about basketball, kind of like you did when you said Deming would beat Pendleton by as much as they wanted in districts, which Pendleton ended up winning by 12. Walsh is a great kid, and never says a word on the court. Your posts against Pendleton County crack me up.

All In do you actually cheer FOR a team, or simply cheer against Pendleton County? If you honestly think Walsh was "trash talking" you're showing how little you know about basketball, kind of like you did when you said Deming would beat Pendleton by as much as they wanted in districts, which Pendleton ended up winning by 12. Walsh is a great kid, and never says a word on the court. Your posts against Pendleton County crack me up.

 

All In must be a Polar Bear fan, because his comment are so cold he must be living in an Icehouse!!

At the 40th district last week Montgomery sat on the visitors side as they should have as a lower seed. No issues and a lot of the seats on their normal home side are sold as reserved season seats. But their fans moved from those seats and amazingly the world as we know it did not end. Why do the Mason fans find that so hard to do? The solution is simple sit as the brackets determine.

Thank you. I thought it had to meet ADA requirements.

 

They do have ADA restrooms as I saw a directional sign for that. I saw two people in wheelchairs, one sitting on the floor in the end zone and one n the floor at mid court. Both of which looked a little dangerous being that close to the action.

I only hope Walsh of PC guards Pawsat or Black, we'll see how his jersey pulling and trash talking plays out against those two:popcorn:

 

Meth kills!

All In do you actually cheer FOR a team, or simply cheer against Pendleton County? If you honestly think Walsh was "trash talking" you're showing how little you know about basketball, kind of like you did when you said Deming would beat Pendleton by as much as they wanted in districts, which Pendleton ended up winning by 12. Walsh is a great kid, and never says a word on the court. Your posts against Pendleton County crack me up.
I swear it has gotten to the point where I have to make two posts to explain one. The Deming pick by winning as much as they wanted was tongue in cheek, would think anyone would get that. Also made several posts about the Harrison County game and how exciting it was on YouTube and I picked PC to beat Montgomery County and that they would be starting basball practice along with Campbell County. I like Walsh, have said on here how underated he was last season and should look for his shot more and drive. I sat right on the court the other night(first row) and saw him talking to Prewitt constantly, maybe he was asking him what he had for supper?, if any colleges were recruiting him?, don't know,don't care and he was holding Prewitt's jersey(from time to time) when he was trying to fight off screens, good defense?, heck yes if you can get away with it. I don't know anything about basketball or any sport for that matter, not near as much as everyone else on here, will admit that. Am a huge fan of Bracken County,PC, Augusta and Deming,want them all back in the same district,have said that,wanted PC to draw Augusta for old times, no one comments on that. Posting has become a chore and don't need more chores. Good luck to PC, hope your able to pull off the upset, oh wait a minute,forget that, don't want MC fans mad. Let's just hope for a good game, will be listening.:thumb:
I see you didn't answer my question.

I never knew that I HAD to answer your question. For a few years now I have only one lady that I have to answer to and I have no problem doing that.

I never knew that I HAD to answer your question. For a few years now I have only one lady that I have to answer to and I have no problem doing that.

 

Avoidance to not admitting guilt on Mason's part? It amazes me how some will condone such behavior.

Avoidance to not admitting guilt on Mason's part? It amazes me how some will condone such behavior.

 

No avoidance cause really I could care less, just simply telling you I don't have to answer anything in response to your post. It wouldn't matter anyways cause you seem to have all the right ways and answers anyhow.

No avoidance cause really I could care less, just simply telling you I don't have to answer anything in response to your post. It wouldn't matter anyways cause you seem to have all the right ways and answers anyhow.

 

Gold's answers are the right way that is far to ALL fans. Not catering to the home crowd of Mason.

Gold's answers are the right way that is far to ALL fans. Not catering to the home crowd of Mason.

 

:popcorn::lol:

Gold's answers are the right way that is far to ALL fans. Not catering to the home crowd of Mason.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Sometimes silence tells you the answer(s), and all you need to know about some people. :thumb::cool:
Sometimes silence tells you the answer(s), and all you need to know about some people. :thumb::cool:

 

 

I agree.!!!!:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.