Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co./Pendleton Region 10 Semi-Finals 3/5/11

Which team will make the finals? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will make the finals?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They shouldn't have to choose plain and simple. Go by the brackets, run the tourney like a regional tourney should be run, with all teams and fans treated the same. Is that so hard for Mason Co to do????:confused:

Uh oh, looks like my choice of words struck a nerve with you...

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh, looks like my choice of words struck a nerve with you...

 

I see you just joined in December. You should go back last year and read the postgame thread in the 10th Championship game or you can go read the recent thread from a few weeks ago when the tournament dates and setup was announced.

 

The fan cheering section has been a source of debate for over a year.

They shouldn't have to choose plain and simple. Go by the brackets, run the tourney like a regional tourney should be run, with all teams and fans treated the same. Is that so hard for Mason Co to do????:confused:

 

 

:rolleyes::isurrender:

I only hope Walsh of PC guards Pawsat or Black, we'll see how his jersey pulling and trash talking plays out against those two:popcorn:

Won't happen.

 

It won't but it should. This is a simple fix. Stop complaining about it call your high school principal and superintendent and tell them that you are tired of this being a neutral run tourney except when you play Mason Co. Tell them to have AD vote on it at their meetings a fix the issue. It wasn't this way at Montgomery or BOK. It's not hard Mr Moore, Mr. Appelman and Mr.Hester.

I only hope Walsh of PC guards Pawsat or Black, we'll see how his jersey pulling and trash talking plays out against those two:popcorn:

 

You saw a different game than I did. When did Walsh do any of those things? He played a hard nosed game and helped Pendleton County move on to the semis...end of story. He should be congratulated for a tremendous effort.

I don't know why Pendleton should even bother showing up for this game.

I don't know why Pendleton should even bother showing up for this game.

 

:lol:

I only hope Walsh of PC guards Pawsat or Black, we'll see how his jersey pulling and trash talking plays out against those two:popcorn:

 

I think it will play out just fine. I don't expect anything to happen.

Uh oh, looks like my choice of words struck a nerve with you...

 

I see you didn't answer my question.

I don't know why Pendleton should even bother showing up for this game.

 

Because we don't quit, I take pc by two. Lets go boys. I've had all of these boys in my classroom and I know how hard they work.

Does anyone know if the fieldhouse is handicap accessible and wheelchair friendly? I have been there, but newly paralyzed and really want to see the game.

Does anyone know if the fieldhouse is handicap accessible and wheelchair friendly? I have been there, but newly paralyzed and really want to see the game.

This is what I have found out so far. Called the school and you can drop someone off up by the doors, but then have someone else park the car for you down over the hill. There is parking on top but it is for a select few they do not take handicapped parking on top....must have a pass.

 

 

As far as inside, I did see a man in a wheel chair as you first went in by the end zone. Really there isn't much.

This is what I have found out so far. Called the school and you can drop someone off up by the doors, but then have someone else park the car for you down over the hill. There is parking on top but it is for a select few they do not take handicapped parking on top....must have a pass.

 

As far as inside, I did see a man in a wheel chair as you first went in by the end zone. Really there isn't much.

Thank you. I thought it had to meet ADA requirements.

Thank you. I thought it had to meet ADA requirements.

 

So did I.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.