IPad 2 announced, ships March 11th

SvFan4life

Just got the NCAA March Madness App on my IPAD. All games will be streamed live with stats, updates, brackets and more. Best part is that it's totally free. Can't wait to use it.

I had it last year. Best app I've ever owned. Just downloaded the new one for this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Should just get the new one.

I'm honestly looking for someone to tell me why I'm better off with an iPad instead of a new laptop. I've got a good laptop at current, so I'm looking more for something for web surfing rather than business computing. But why the tablet over a PC? ...or the iPad over any other tablet, for that matter.

Also, from what I've read, the newer iPad has a higher resolution display, higher resolution camera, has the option for cellular (which I'm not interested in), and comes in three different memory sizes (16 GB, 32 GB, or 62 GB). I've had the opportunity to use the iPad2, and I'm frankly pretty satisfied with the resolution of the display, but the memory thing is worth considering. An iPad2 to goes for $399 and only comes in 16 GB memory size. The new iPad comes in 16 GB for $499, 32 GB for $599, or 64 GB for $699. Is it worth spending the extra cabbage for more memory? I'm assuming there isn't any kind of removable memory option for either of the iPads?

I'm honestly looking for someone to tell me why I'm better off with an iPad instead of a new laptop. I've got a good laptop at current, so I'm looking more for something for web surfing rather than business computing. But why the tablet over a PC? ...or the iPad over any other tablet, for that matter.

Also, from what I've read, the newer iPad has a higher resolution display, higher resolution camera, has the option for cellular (which I'm not interested in), and comes in three different memory sizes (16 GB, 32 GB, or 62 GB). I've had the opportunity to use the iPad2, and I'm frankly pretty satisfied with the resolution of the display, but the memory thing is worth considering. An iPad2 to goes for $399 and only comes in 16 GB memory size. The new iPad comes in 16 GB for $499, 32 GB for $599, or 64 GB for $699. Is it worth spending the extra cabbage for more memory? I'm assuming there isn't any kind of removable memory option for either of the iPads?

I have the iPad2 and I really like mine. If your just to surf the web, play some games, etc. then a tablet is much more convenient than a laptop. Plus with a tablet you have almost zero chance of getting a virus or any kind of malware.