Scratch43

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is.....from Nick Wilson, AD

For Immediate Release

RE: Bellevue High School Head Football Coach

Bellevue High School is proud to announcement the hiring of its 24th Head Football Coach. Mr. Mike Croley has been hired by Athletic Director Nick Wilson and Site Based Decision Making Council. “I feel that we have hired the best candidate for our football program. Our search for the next head coach was a very long process, but I know that we have found the right guy for Bellevue football. Coach Croley is someone that understands the tradition here, has many years of experience as a head coach and assistant, and is someone that we believe can bring continued success to our program.” said Nick Wilson.

Coach Croley has been a head coach at Owen Co. and Grant Co. before becoming an assistant coach under Coach Jim McKee at Scott Co., where he has been since 2001. After accepting the position at Bellevue Coach Croley had this to say, “It is an honor and a privilege to be the next head football coach at Bellevue High School. I’ve always recognized Bellevue as a proud community steeped in great football tradition. There are only a few head coaching jobs that could have piqued my interest at this stage in my life, and Bellevue was the only one I applied for. The administration has been fantastic throughout the entire process and I’m humbled by their confidence in me. I’m anxious to get started and see what we can do. “

I guess that we have heard the last from the alphabet man for 30 days or so. Not real sure how great of a hire this is, but time will tell.

JOAT,

As far as a good hire time will tell, I wouldn't put Bellevue the top of my wish list. As far as ABC, I consulted our local magician and I had heard he made an appeal to the Ru asking for a lighter penalty. I heard he got 26 days one for each letter of the alphabet and a guarantee of using spell check.