Ryle vs Boone 33rd District Championship 2/24 Predictions

Should be another titanic game between the # 1 and #2 teams in Northern Kentucky. Boone is ranked a little higher in the State Polls and overtook Ryle as the #1 Team in Northern Kentucky in the last week in the regular season. Of course, I love the Raiders chances of un- seating the Rebels as 33rd District Champions. The winner will get the better draw in the Region Tournament so there is a lot at stake. If last game was any indication, better get there early.

It will be interesting how Ryle approaches this game defensively. The box and one they deployed in game one was very effective especially in the first half. I am sure that Boone has a plan to attack that defense if used again. There is certainly more at stake with this game since you do not want to go into the regional tournament as a loser and draw NCC or Notre Dame. I still think that Ryle wins a close one in the end.

Ryle needs to take care of the guards, as they did in their last matchup. Also, they need to get Nash a little farther from the basket. She made her points last night 2-3 feet from the basket.

Edited by ckshockey
spelling

Boone by 5. Has anyone noticed how cut Sydney Moss has become ? She is in the best physical shape of her career - with a dangerous combination of speed & power that is noticeably improving each & every game. Her passing has improved drastically. She is playing with intensity for the full 32 minutes. The post weapons of Moss & Nash were on display Tuesday night. If Ryle keys the post defensively, Browning & Shrout will exert their influence. Undoubtedly, this will be a hard fought, physical game - which in of itself, could get key players on both sides in foul trouble early - this just might be the difference - with a big crowd - we'll have to see how physical the ref's allow the game to be played. Best of luck to both teams - looking forward to a barn burner

Ryle needs to take care of the guards, as they did in their last matchup. Also, they need to get Nash a little farther from the basket. She made her points last night 2-3 feet from the basket.

I'll stand by my prediction that I've said, and posted, "all" season ;)