Who were some of the best freshmen running backs in your area?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will gladly post on this- Drew Abrams great back on the Russell Red Devils freshman team, cut and slew Ashland this year in the Kiwanis Bowl. ALSO___ Russell will be getting a great back who might even QB next year as a sophomore. AJ Cordle is moving back home from Columbus. His Mom and Dad have not missed a game at Russell since AJ's season ended in Columbus. This kid is fast and from what I hear runs a 4.6 or 4.7 as freshman. His Dad played at Russell in 82 and 83 on the regional championship teams and they are moving back home on Christmas break. He will be welcomed home. Drew and AJ will be some of the Devils to watch next year. Just reloading again.

Duece Finch- St.X (unbelieveable)

Unbelieveable is an understatement. It seemed like this kid would break one about every 3rd touch. Imagine Vic Anderson with about 20 more pounds of muscle. These two along with Ben Zoeller @ QB next year will be very scary!

Daniel Harmon-Pikeville, this kids done some unreal stuff while carrying the football this year.

He's gonna be a player. One of the better freshman RBs I've seen in a while.

He'll probably be the best RB in Pike, Letcher, Floyd, Lawrence, Magoffin, Johnson, & Perry counties next year.

Unbelieveable is an understatement. It seemed like this kid would break one about every 3rd touch. Imagine Vic Anderson with about 20 more pounds of muscle. These two along with Ben Zoeller @ QB next year will be very scary!

Don't forget to add Will Simmons to that backfield as well. :thumb:

What was I thinking?...even more scary with Eckman....Is it possible for this team to be even better next year? What is the lineman outlook for next year?

Yes..it is possible..and very probable. If the line develops this team will be very explosive. Finch, Simmons and Hall will be some youngsters that will make a name for themselves next season as skill players. The O line may not be as big, but will be very quick and strong with the exception of freshman Seth Harvey 6'5 320 range..I predict Harvey will start next season...this kid is the complete package.