Who were some of the best freshmen running backs in your area?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spencer Greer of Bell Co. absolutely dominated the freshman and JV ranks in our area. He also made big contributions on the varsity team at corner and safety, as well as special teams. I believe next season, with a year of experience and weights under his belt, he can step his game up and become a stud RB at the varsity level as a sophomore.

Spencer Greer of Bell Co. absolutely dominated the freshman and JV ranks in our area. He also made big contributions on the varsity team at corner and safety, as well as special teams. I believe next season, with a year of experience and weights under his belt, he can step his game up and become a stud RB at the varsity level as a sophomore.

Dallas Greer's lil bro, I am assuming?

Yes..it is possible..and very probable. If the line develops this team will be very explosive. Finch, Simmons and Hall will be some youngsters that will make a name for themselves next season as skill players. The O line may not be as big, but will be very quick and strong with the exception of freshman Seth Harvey 6'5 320 range..I predict Harvey will start next season...this kid is the complete package.

Nice seque turning a freshman RB thread into a St.X lineman thread. :laugh:

Butler High School had a freshman RB that was big and fast. I am fairly sure he was a freshman. Anyone know his name?

I do not remember his name but he was a very tough runner....He seemed to always get an extra 2 or 3 yards after contact. Butler was undefeated until the last game of the season against X