Who were some of the best freshmen running backs in your area?

I was impressed with Harmon also, but there will be many backs challenging your statement about being the best, including Mr. May from Belfry.

No contest......Put Harmon behind the hogs at Belfry and then tell me who the best back is.

Hands down, its Daniel Harmon.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelieveable is an understatement. It seemed like this kid would break one about every 3rd touch. Imagine Vic Anderson with about 20 more pounds of muscle. These two along with Ben Zoeller @ QB next year will be very scary!

Wonder how good Deuce could have been playing at Providence or Jeffersonville High since he is from and still lives in JEFFERSONVILLE INDIANA.

Wonder how good Deuce could have been playing at Providence or Jeffersonville High since he is from and still lives in JEFFERSONVILLE INDIANA.

But seeing that he grew up in Louisville and attended Sacred Heart Model school until 7th grade - I guess that does not have anything to do with his and his parents choice of a high school now does it!Give me a break he now lives closer to X than a lot of the kids in eastern Jefferson county.And he lives in New Albany not Jeffersonville and last time I checked there are no catholic schools in NA. Providence is in Clarksville.

But seeing that he grew up in Louisville and attended Sacred Heart Model school until 7th grade - I guess that does not have anything to do with his and his parents choice of a high school now does it!Give me a break he now lives closer to X than a lot of the kids in eastern Jefferson county.And he lives in New Albany not Jeffersonville and last time I checked there are no catholic schools in NA. Providence is in Clarksville.

Qualify it any way you want. He played middle school ball for Providence. He still lives in Indiana. Providence may be in Clarksville. He is still closer to Providence living in NA than he is X. I believe his father is still coaching(football and basketball) at one of the public schools in the Clark County School System. Wonder who the next kid (that will undoubtebly be a great athlete from Southern Indiana) playing for X will be?

Qualify it any way you want. He played middle school ball for Providence. He still lives in Indiana. Providence may be in Clarksville. He is still closer to Providence living in NA than he is X. I believe his father is still coaching(football and basketball) at one of the public schools in the Clark County School System. Wonder who the next kid (that will undoubtebly be a great athlete from Southern Indiana) playing for X will be?

Probably the sons of the many St.X grads living in Southern Indiana! No matter what middle school team they play on!

Probably the sons of the many St.X grads living in Southern Indiana! No matter what middle school team they play on!

Still more qualifying. I guess JCPS needs to pass a rule that if there are alumni of their schools living in another county, their kids can attend that school because of the alumni connection.

Still more qualifying. I guess JCPS needs to pass a rule that if there are alumni of their schools living in another county, their kids can attend that school because of the alumni connection.

Why would not want the best for your sons? No mater where you live. There are X grads in surrounding counties and Indiana who will continue to send their sons to X. Why would anyone have a problem with that. This is still America last time I checked.

Why would not want the best for your sons? No mater where you live. There are X grads in surrounding counties and Indiana who will continue to send their sons to X. Why would anyone have a problem with that. This is still America last time I checked.

I have no problem with anyone wanting the best for any of their children. I want the best for my own kids. I'm just one that happens to think it not fair that the public schools in Kentucky have to play against private school kids that don't live in the county. I'm sure you don't agree with that and you shouldn't agree with it, being a X supporter. I respect your opinion where that is concerned. My opinion is,that it isn't right. I don't believe there will ever be a happy medium where this issue is concerned. So I guess you and I will just have to agree to disagree.

He played for Sacred Heart Model, then when his family moved to Ind. He played for St. Anthony's Football team that competes in the Louisville Catholic Athletic Association.