Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant vs Anderson

Featured Replies

An absolute joke, someone please help me understand because I can not be seeing what I think I am seeing.

  • Author

Huh? That appears to be the same response some players have when the coaches try to explain the game to them, it is quite apparent that some have no understanding of the game.

Huh? That appears to be the same response some players have when the coaches try to explain the game to them, it is quite apparent that some have no understanding of the game.

 

I think you are going to have to fill in the details because no one knows who or what you are talking about.

Grant Co played Anderson Co last night. I guess Politician didn't like the performance by Grant team????

I like your screen name... stinkyboy.

  • Author
Grant Co played Anderson Co last night. I guess Politician didn't like the performance by Grant team????

 

one up at the half, got beat 22 Thank You!

Huh?

 

Huh? That appears to be the same response some players have when the coaches try to explain the game to them, it is quite apparent that some have no understanding of the game.

 

I think you are going to have to fill in the details because no one knows who or what you are talking about.
:thumb:

 

Grant Co played Anderson Co last night. I guess Politician didn't like the performance by Grant team????

 

 

I guess I will start having to call the psychic hot line to understand the title to threads.

Grant played again without blackburn and hurley. That is their leading scorer, rebounder, and assist. That's ten more fouls and another post defender they were down. Ship, Hunt, and Anglin all got in foul trouble. Ship and hunt end up fouling out. Grant played well the first half and made shots. The second half Grant could not handle the inside play of Anderson and did not make shots.

Stay positive. Young team and remember a lot of players read these forums. Negative remarks just makes situations worse which is the majority of the problem in Grant County.

What happened to Blacburn? Why is he not playing?

Blackburn not playing was not the problem fellas! Could you not see that Grant could not get the ball up the floor? Wonder what kind of defense Jon Jones throws at them Tuesday night or Walton-Verona in the 1st round of the district? I know what my scouting report would say.

What happened to Blacburn? Why is he not playing?

 

Injured. He will be back this week.

Hurley not playing hurt them against the pressure. He started at the point for a majority of the year. Your crazy if you think that Blackburn not playing did not hurt them. He has been a leader for them all year.

Hurley not playing hurt them against the pressure. He started at the point for a majority of the year. Your crazy if you think that Blackburn not playing did not hurt them. He has been a leader for them all year.

 

Have you seen him against pressure? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not saying it didn't hurt some, but when you cant get the ball up the floor how is he going to get it?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.