Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christianity and Government

Featured Replies

Not believing it does not make it true... Do you teach your students your belief???

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless of course you don't believe that abortion is taking a life. But that is for 15 other threads.

 

Start the new thread or dig up the old one & I'll debate.

Unless of course you don't believe that abortion is taking a life. But that is for 15 other threads.
Belief of convenience for ones self-conscious?
When you take a life in cold blood, you lose your right to live in my book. I don't see how the two views begin to compare.

 

Definitely plenty of hypocrisy to go around on both sides, but there is a vast difference between taking life during abortion and taking life in capital punishment.

 

As I've noted on here ad infinitum, a life is a life is a life. You can't change the definition of a word just to suit some snazzy name for a political cause.

As I've noted on here ad infinitum, a life is a life is a life. You can't change the definition of a word just to suit some snazzy name for a political cause.

 

I can accept that line of thinking.

I can accept that line of thinking.
Me too.... I'll trade a death sentence on death row over for the death of an unborn any day...
As I've noted on here ad infinitum, a life is a life is a life. You can't change the definition of a word just to suit some snazzy name for a political cause.
My view has zero to do with politics. I just honestly believe if you murder in cold blood you forfeit your right to your life.
My view has zero to do with politics. I just honestly believe if you murder in cold blood you forfeit your right to your life.

 

I do too. I don't disingenuously call myself "pro-life" while holding that belief, however, because ain't nothin' "pro-life" about executing someone.

I do too. I don't disingenuously call myself "pro-life" while holding that belief, however, because ain't nothin' "pro-life" about executing someone.
I'm pro-life for the innocent. Just not for low-life murderers .
Belief of convenience for ones self-conscious?

 

Yeah, because I have had lots of abortions myself.

Yeah, because I have had lots of abortions myself.
Sorry to hear that...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.