If you....

U Reach I Teach

I'd be as interested in the company as the food - probably even more so. There are so many interesting - in one way or another - folks here that I'd be hard pressed to come up with a short list.

Probably start with some of the regulars on P&R; from both sides of the aisle.:thumb:

But I wouldn't want it to end there.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why just a dinner? I think we should have a BGP Roast, invite a dozen or so roasters and everyone else could be the audience. We have many characters here who would be good subjects.

This would be a great charity event.

That would be too cool! :thumb:

Why just a dinner? I think we should have a BGP Roast, invite a dozen or so roasters and everyone else could be the audience. We have many characters here who would be good subjects.

A BGP Iron Chef of sorts.

I would have a very hard time in trying to pick just one. I know some on here but there are far more people that I don't know, alot of those I feel like I have known them for years.

Ram is a good friend and I would love to join in one of his well known tailgates at Raceland football games as soon as I am able I will certainly be there. Others would be RTS, McPapa, Birdsfan, Swamprat, Rebel K, Commando (we could talk fishing), Mr. and Mrs. PH, Gold Sunrise, a atticus 7, Alabama Larry,Stick1 and John Anthony (One of the few tOSU Buckeye football fans on here and very knowledgeable)

I know there are others that I am just not thinking of right now.

This is a good point...there are so many you want to that it might be easier to pick one or two you WOULD NOT eat with. You know..like Professor or TTC. Just Kidding guys. Hello Old Rambler.

Henry, of course. :D

Suck up! :lol:

I love this idea!

That's easy it would be GURU. (do I get a free t-shirt now?)

Suck up again! :lol::lol:

This is a good point...there are so many you want to that it might be easier to pick one or two you WOULD NOT eat with. You know..like Professor or TTC. Just Kidding guys. Hello Old Rambler.

HEY HEY!!! I may not be able to cook but I know people who can and I can certainly lead you in their direction so that we can then enjoy their talents.:D