Joe B. Hall Prep Classic

The 20th Annual Joe B. Hall Prep Classic will be held in Mount Sterling, Ky. at the Montgomery County High School Arena on Saturday; January 22, 2011.

Please go to http://www.combsbrothersonkysports.com for more info on Coach Hall & this special day.

A big screen TV will be available in the lobby of the MCHS arena to watch the UK & South Carolina men's basketball game.

The schedule is follows for the Prep Classic:

2:00 Elliott County (16th Region) vs. Madison Central (11th Region)

3:45 Ashland Blazer (16th Region) vs. Lexington Lafayette (11th Region)

5:30 Mason County (10th Region) vs. John Hardin (5th Region)

7:15 Tates Creek (11th Region) vs. Louisville Jeffersontown (7th Region)

9:00 Montgomery County (10th Region) vs. Rowan County (16th Region)

Featured College Players & Division 1 Signees

Zach Price - Louisville Jeffersontown - 6'10"

Tony Kimbro - Louisville Jeffersontown - 6'5"

Desmond Dorsey - Louisville Jeffersontown - 6'3"

Timmy Knipp - Elliott County - 6'8"

Marcellus Barksdale - Tates Creek - 6'5"

Ryan Fucci - Tates Creek - 6'3"

Jackson Davis - Lafayette - 6'8"

Treg Setty - Mason County - 6'8"

Adam Wing - Rowan County - 6'3"

Corey Gregg - Ashland Blazer - 6'6"

Omar Prewitt - Montgomery County - 6'4"

Malcolm Foster - John Hardin - 6'2"

Khalil Rasheed - John Hardin - 6'5"

Dylan Delaney - Ashland Blazer - 6'0"

^ The concessions at Montgomery aren't bad at all, but if we attend it will be Melini's for us.:thumb:

Be hard to beat the concessions at Montgomety Co. A couple of weeks ago when we played there, they were grilling prime rib outside on the grill, for sandwiches. Hard to find a better one in the 10th.

Be hard to beat the concessions at Montgomety Co. A couple of weeks ago when we played there, they were grilling prime rib outside on the grill, for sandwiches. Hard to find a better one in the 10th.
Wish schools would make the effort during tournaments anyway to up their concessions, yes I could eat out before going in to the games, but who doesn't want to eat a good sandwich while talking with friends in the lobby between games or during intermission? Is good eats only limited to football games and being outside, maybe the outside part is the difference:idunno:

Outstanding lineup for basketball.
If J-town is missing the UL recruits and Lafayette is missing Davis and others and who knows about the other teams, this takes away from the tournament substantially unless your just plain fans of the teams involved

[/b]If J-town is missing the UL recruits and Lafayette is missing Davis and others and who knows about the other teams, this takes away from the tournament substantially unless your just plain fans of the teams involved

Just read on J. Demling web site that Tony Kimbro is officially cleared to practice/play by doctor.

I will be there all day.
Have a few questions as I want to compare this all day event to the All A tournament being held tonight at NKU. Will there be charge for parking? What is the admission? Already know the concessions are top notch. Thanks.

The Joe B Hall Classic is an outstanding event.

Montgomery Co has attracted some very good teams over the past few years and put together some primetime match ups.

If I wasn't heading up to Sharonville for the Holmes/Princeton game, I would be making the trip to watch these games.

Have a few questions as I want to compare this all day event to the All A tournament being held tonight at NKU. Will there be charge for parking? What is the admission? Already know the concessions are top notch. Thanks.

Should be no charge for parking. Not sure on admission, guessing around 8 bucks but don't hold me to it.