Bullitt East 56 Jeffersontown 54 OT

No mention of Price or Kimbro in any of the game notes, but I did notice in some of the earlier LIT archives that Harry Cross was back in action for the Chargers in their first round game. Should know much more about who was available for J'town once the final box score has been posted, but one would imagine that had Price or Kimbro played, they'd have been mentioned in Frakes' notes. I know Bullitt East was perceived to be a capable opponent going in, but I myself would still consider this a mild upset considering the margin of the most recent J'town v. Eastern contest.

According to the Couriers Jason Frakes, replay shows the basket should not have counted. Morrow evidently went nuts. One ref counted it the other said it was no good. They did not confer and ran off the floor. Looks like it should have gone to another ot. Price and Kimbro did not play

Morrow could never make it at the college level - he get suspended so fast by the AD. It's a real shame that J'Town lets him get away with what they do. I know a couple of their players are great kids and they need a better role model. Naming names of officials on twitter?! Could you imagine what would happen if Calipari did that?! Or Phil Jackson?!!! Hello $100,000 fine!