December 31, 201015 yr Hey Cards, Harrelson is killing you, how about guarding him once. 19 and 14 Ouch...
December 31, 201015 yr Im starting to think Jorts is a ghost that only UK players and fans can see. Nobody else ever seems to notice him.
December 31, 201015 yr U of L really isn't coached that well anymore. They are so un-disciplined it's sickening. Little things, like not leaving your man, free throws, etc....just poor discipline.
December 31, 201015 yr U of L really isn't coached that well anymore. They are so un-disciplined it's sickening. Little things, like not leaving your man, free throws, etc....just poor discipline. Sending the double team from the same spot every time and it's very obvious where it's coming from. Jorts open for dunks all day long.
December 31, 201015 yr Hard to believe that UK was a 3 point dog today. I knew I should had laid more, seemed like a sucker bet.
December 31, 201015 yr Pretty sure Pitino just realized he messed up and called their last timeout. He was upset on that bench.
December 31, 201015 yr I knew I should had laid more, seemed like a sucker bet. Especially with Buckles out.
December 31, 201015 yr Especially with Buckles out. The one thing U of L couldn't afford was to give up more length.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.