December 31, 201015 yr Good half for UK, neither team shooting ball very well. Harrellson has been a rebounding machine so far.
December 31, 201015 yr Good half for the Cats. Had some sloppy possessions, but overall they played pretty well.
December 31, 201015 yr Liggins, Harrellson, and Miller are all looking good today as upperclass leaders for this team.
December 31, 201015 yr UK's length is really giving the Cards fits. Not having Buckles hurts them bad right now. They have to take smarter shots.
December 31, 201015 yr Pearl crying. I love it.:lol::lol::lol: He is just like every other coach, he just got caught. Hopefully we won't see Cal like that anytime soon.
December 31, 201015 yr That ball almost hit the rim when he tried to block it. :lol: Looked like a young Patrick Ewing in 1982 against UNC.
December 31, 201015 yr Jorts has 10 boards at half. Figure he had to be close to 10, seemed like he was grabbing every other board out there.
December 31, 201015 yr Did I just see Harrellson hit a three? I need to go wash my eyeballs, I'm seeing stuff.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.