Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did I just see Harrellson hit a three? I need to go wash my eyeballs, I'm seeing stuff.

 

Its not that uncommon. While he doesnt take many he has a nice stroke and will hit the ocassional 3 ball.

I'm tired of hearing them talk abot Deng for UL because Harrellson is tearing him up.

I thought I saw Jodie Meeks for a second but then I realized it was just Liggins. :lol:

Time for Gus Johnson to get caught up in that home crowd and start screaming again.

That looked like a charge to me.

UL couldnt miss a shot if they tried right now and that Smith kid just tried on that one and it still went in.

That looked like a charge to me.

 

I think it was the right call. I just went back and looked at it, the defender looked like he got there in time but i think he leaned into him right before the contact. If he stood still I think it would have been a charge.

How in the heck can these announcers not get excited over Jort's dunk?

Hey Cards, Harrelson is killing you, how about guarding him once.

As is so often the case in games, free throws the difference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.