Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 34 Chargers 20

Featured Replies

Not this crap again. My goodness, One good game out of 15 and all his troubles are fixed. I am officially out of the Palmer bashing/worship threads on here.

 

No way you're surprised. I think it's hilarious.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit Palmer must have been on something yesterday. Not only was he praising his line but gave Brat a lot of love for his gameplan against the Chargers. No one wanted to hear that. :puke:

Not this crap again. My goodness, One good game out of 15 and all his troubles are fixed. I am officially out of the Palmer bashing/worship threads on here.

 

So when he does poorly, you and the other Palmer haters are allowed to bring it up and bash away, but when he plays well, the apologists are supposed to stay quiet?

So when he does poorly, you and the other Palmer haters are allowed to bring it up and bash away, but when he plays well, the apologists are supposed to stay quiet?

 

No. Carson the Great obviously had a good game. I think the point is that the apologists will hang their hats on these few games. If he has a decent game next week, we will have a full off season of how Carson isn't the problem, and he's a top 10 QB and it was Chad and TO and he didn't see the triple coverage because the sun was in his eyes, and no one has a good second string QB the line was bad and the OC is terrible, and Mike Brown sucks and blah, blah, blah , blah. Not Carson though. Nope. No way. He just showed everyone how good he is, and he is going to lead this team right back to mediocrity...

No. Carson the Great obviously had a good game. I think the point is that the apologists will hang their hats on these few games. If he has a decent game next week, we will have a full off season of how Carson isn't the problem, and he's a top 10 QB and it was Chad and TO and he didn't see the triple coverage because the sun was in his eyes, and no one has a good second string QB the line was bad and the OC is terrible, and Mike Brown sucks and blah, blah, blah , blah. Not Carson though. Nope. No way. He just showed everyone how good he is, and he is going to lead this team right back to mediocrity...

We have seen this song and dance before...

So when he does poorly, you and the other Palmer haters are allowed to bring it up and bash away, but when he plays well, the apologists are supposed to stay quiet?

 

No but I think it is crazy for Palmer to have one good game and then for the CP-worshipers to act like all of his troubles are fixed. It would be like Kobe Bryant having one bad game and everyone saying he is done. Palmer has played poorly all season, so it's not like the people bashing him are just basing it off of one game like the apologist are in this instance. Well, 2 games if you want to count last weeks average game. Do you honestly not see a difference in that? Please don't tell me you're convinced now that Palmer has it all fixed?????

No. Carson the Great obviously had a good game. I think the point is that the apologists will hang their hats on these few games. If he has a decent game next week, we will have a full off season of how Carson isn't the problem, and he's a top 10 QB and it was Chad and TO and he didn't see the triple coverage because the sun was in his eyes, and no one has a good second string QB the line was bad and the OC is terrible, and Mike Brown sucks and blah, blah, blah , blah. Not Carson though. Nope. No way. He just showed everyone how good he is, and he is going to lead this team right back to mediocrity...

 

Thanks for reminding me that it's impossible to have a logical discussion with you about Palmer. That's why I quoted Cats and not you. At least he tries to have a logical debate.

 

If you want to use logic, I'd be more than happy to debate the issue.

No. Carson the Great obviously had a good game. I think the point is that the apologists will hang their hats on these few games. If he has a decent game next week, we will have a full off season of how Carson isn't the problem, and he's a top 10 QB and it was Chad and TO and he didn't see the triple coverage because the sun was in his eyes, and no one has a good second string QB the line was bad and the OC is terrible, and Mike Brown sucks and blah, blah, blah , blah. Not Carson though. Nope. No way. He just showed everyone how good he is, and he is going to lead this team right back to mediocrity...

 

Thank you, I agree completely :thumb:.

No but I think it is crazy for Palmer to have one good game and then for the CP-worshipers to act like all of his troubles are fixed. It would be like Kobe Bryant having one bad game and everyone saying he is done. Palmer has played poorly all season, so it's not like the people bashing him are just basing it off of one game like the apologist are in this instance. Well, 2 games if you want to count last weeks average game. Do you honestly not see a difference in that? Please don't tell me you're convinced now that Palmer has it all fixed?????

 

I've never said he was fixed, but I never said he was broken either. I've said since day 1, and have remained firm in my belief, that he is an average QB. Nothing more, nothing less. His play this year backs up my feelings. He's had some games where he looks amazing, yesterday as an example, and far too many where he looks like he's never tried to read a defense before, the 2nd Pittsburgh game.

Thanks for reminding me that it's impossible to have a logical discussion with you about Palmer. That's why I quoted Cats and not you. At least he tries to have a logical debate.

 

i really don't have anything against Palmer. I just don't think he's as good as you and a couple of other do. Yes, he had a couple of good seasons in the mid 90's. But to think he will ever come anywhere near what he did back then is just not realistic. I do think he will be the Bengals QB next season. I don't think they will ever win a playoff game with him at the helm. I put a similar prediction years ago, concerning a high profile baseball player in this town, stating that as long as the Donkey was on the Reds roster they would not have a winning season, guess what...

I've never said he was fixed, but I never said he was broken either. I've said since day 1, and have remained firm in my belief, that he is an average QB. Nothing more, nothing less. His play this year backs up my feelings. He's had some games where he looks amazing, yesterday as an example, and far too many where he looks like he's never tried to read a defense before, the 2nd Pittsburgh game.

 

:thumb: I'm not going to argue with yhou because that's really about how I feel, I just used to love getting this crap going. Now I see it is kind of pathetic and going nowhere. The haters (myself included) tack on much more than necessary when Palmer plays bad and the aplogist hypervenaliate when CP plays good. It's never gong to stop and that's hwy I want out.

 

 

If someone could find me a good avatar to give to futurecoach I will not mention CP until after the Super Bowl at the earliest.

:thumb: I'm not going to argue with yhou because that's really about how I feel, I just used to love getting this crap going. Now I see it is kind of pathetic and going nowhere. The haters (myself included) tack on much more than necessary when Palmer plays bad and the aplogist hypervenaliate when CP plays good. It's never gong to stop and that's hwy I want out.

 

 

If someone could find me a good avatar to give to futurecoach I will not mention CP until after the Super Bowl at the earliest.

 

I'm with you. Happy New Year!

It has been said many times that Belicheck and Ocho hit it off at the Pro Bowl, it might be a good fit for him.

 

I bet if they do, Ocho shows at all of the Patriots off season workouts instead of the crap he has been pulling here.

I bet if they do, Ocho shows at all of the Patriots off season workouts instead of the crap he has been pulling here.

 

I'd bet that's right as well.

i really don't have anything against Palmer. I just don't think he's as good as you and a couple of other do. Yes, he had a couple of good seasons in the mid 90's. But to think he will ever come anywhere near what he did back then is just not realistic. I do think he will be the Bengals QB next season. I don't think they will ever win a playoff game with him at the helm. I put a similar prediction years ago, concerning a high profile baseball player in this town, stating that as long as the Donkey was on the Reds roster they would not have a winning season, guess what...

I guess you are talking about his high school days. Sorry I couldn't resist. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.