NKMSBL Week of December 20

Jack of all Trades

Fair enough, I am curious about Weyer though. He is a big kid for 7th grade but what is his potential for growing? Are there any kids in grades 6-8 who have potential to reach 6'4 or taller?

I would say in the 7th you have Austin Hergott and that's about it. In 8th grade you have John Abner and Riley Ohara. The 6th grade I have no idea..

Fair enough, I am curious about Weyer though. He is a big kid for 7th grade but what is his potential for growing? Are there any kids in grades 6-8 who have potential to reach 6'4 or taller?

Can't comment on potential----. Connor Kunstek, 8th grade IHM, about 6'2" now.

For all the ridicule he got before coaching his first game, seems like their new coach has done a fantastic job.

He has been helped at practice by a coach that really understands the game and is respected for his effort in developing the kids playing AAU. You want to see ridicule look no further than what is going on in the 6th grade. Very sad for those kids.

For all the ridicule he got before coaching his first game, seems like their new coach has done a fantastic job.

Another example of "it's all about the Jimmy's and Joe's not the x's and o's".

Coach has done a good job of managing the roster, but the bottoim line is they have a nice mix of size and athleticism in this class.

Another example of "it's all about the Jimmy's and Joe's not the x's and o's".

Coach has done a good job of managing the roster, but the bottoim line is they have a nice mix of size and athleticism in this class.

Agreed! They seem to play well together. How about the 8th grade group? They were successful last year minus the size; but is the chemistry better?

My apologies. Did not mean to intrude. The thread said "NKMSL Week of Dec. 20th". I was not not aware that it was only for Highlands.

It's not just about HHS..You might want to read the posts before you post though...Have a nice day..:idunno:

It's not just about HHS..You might want to read the posts before you post though...Have a nice day..:idunno:

Fair enough. Will make sure I read it ALL before I post. Newbie to Blue Grass Preps. Enjoying the website......struggling to learn the dynamics.