Favorite Christmas Songs

Colonels_Wear_Blue

O Holy Night; especially when done by mcdaughter. She did it a few nights ago in Georgetown's Christmas program at St. John's Catholic Church.

For Unto Us A Child is Born; Hallelujah Chorus from The Messiah.

Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth, Bing Crosby and David Bowie.

Father Christmas, Greg Lake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXCEdrnaFlY

Christmas Canon, Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Carol of the Bells, George Winston

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O Holy Night; especially when done by mcdaughter. She did it a few nights ago in Georgetown's Christmas program at St. John's Catholic Church.

For Unto Us A Child is Born; Hallelujah Chorus from The Messiah.

Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth, Bing Crosby and David Bowie.

Father Christmas, Greg Lake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXCEdrnaFlY

Christmas Canon, Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Carol of the Bells, George Winston

What!?! No love for the song I posted in #15? I'm saddened. My laughter at the 16 second mark, coupled with the old man's "dadgummit...blowout!" should bring a tear to every eye.

What!?! No love for the song I posted in #15? I'm saddened. My laughter at the 16 second mark, coupled with the old man's "dadgummit...blowout!" should bring a tear to every eye.

While I acknowledge your ket contribution to that scene, I'll go with the rousing "Fa ra ra ra ra" just before the Parkers get to sample Chinese turkey.thumb[1].gif

While I acknowledge your ket contribution to that scene, I'll go with the rousing "Fa ra ra ra ra" just before the Parkers get to sample Chinese turkey.thumb[1].gif

Did you know Kincaid Regional Theatre in Falmouth is doing A Christmas Story? Haven't seen it yet, but plan to. I'm told it's very good.

Actor's Theater of Louisville has done an adaptation of A Christmas Story for the last 3 years and it's wonderful. The flag pole scene, FRAGILE it must be Italian, the Santa scene, the Scut Farcas affair, the Little Orphan Annie Decoder pin scene and most other great scenes from the movie are included but alas while mentioned the, FA RA RA RA RA RA scene is not shown.

Actor's Theater of Louisville has done an adaptation of A Christmas Story for the last 3 years and it's wonderful. The flag pole scene, FRAGILE it must be Italian, the Santa scene, the Scut Farcas affair, the Little Orphan Annie Decoder pin scene and most other great scenes from the movie are included but alas while mentioned the, FA RA RA RA RA RA scene is not shown.
I caught it last year. Great play and my now 6 year old nephew absolutely loved it.

If it's the same adapation that Actor's Theater of Louisville uses it's awesome. Go see it.

I'll have to check on that, though I'll go see it anyway. Friend of mine is playing "The Old Man." I'm also told a girl is playing Ralphie & that she knocks it out of the park.

I have to say I'm disappointed with the exclusion of Chinese Turkey. :cry: