Scott / George Rogers Clark predictions

Which team will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

• Scott Eagles
    • George Rogers Clark

Not much to go on here but I saw Scott pounded Calavary by 50 last night and GRC beat J-Town in a scrimmage. I'd say GRC but as we all know if your looking ahead or not prepared teams sneak up on you and this game will tell me much about GRC's mentality for the season.

Just don't see Scott being able to rebound with GRC. If GRC has an off shooting night coming back from game with Christian Co then maybe Scott can hang around if they can keep GRC from playing volleyball on the backboard. If Scott can fly around and force GRC into bad shots then maybe a close game for awhile. Just think GRC size will wear Scott down.

Not much to go on here but I saw Scott pounded Calavary by 50 last night and GRC beat J-Town in a scrimmage. I'd say GRC but as we all know if your looking ahead or not prepared teams sneak up on you and this game will tell me much about GRC's mentality for the season.

You can judge this from one game....wow. GRC will take some lumps this year, that is expected with our schedule. Scott seems to always play well against GRC. I don't expect this game to be any different.