Conner versus Dixie Heights Wed. Dec. 1

Who wins this season opener for both teams?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this season opener for both teams?

• Conner
    • Dixie

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really offer an educated prediction, although I am excited to see this game because it kicks off the season. I am sure both teams know each other very well after playing 3 times last season. I can guarantee that both teams will bring a ton of emotion to this game. Will Pike play, or is he suspended for this game? Looking forward to seeing big games out of Hodges, Robinson, Flesch, Hatton, Stansbury and Trammel. Let's get it on! Game will come down to free throws.

Conner won both of their scrimmages by double digits, but it's tough to translate scrimmage success into actual game success.

I'm with you there. I don't put much stock into November scrimmages, but it sounds like they (Conner) are heading in the right direction.

I like the Cougars in this one with Pike out for Dixie.

The one area that the Colonels will have the advantage in, however, is depth. If Dixie can get Hodges and/or Robinson in foul trouble, I could see the Cougards struggling some. Either way, should be a great way for nky basketball to kick off the season.

This very well could end up being a preview of this years' 9th region championship.

Conner- 63

Dixie- 58

Tough early season matchup for both teams. I look for it to be a close one, won by Dixie. If Pike plays, I feel that the Colonels will have an advantage down low on Hodges/Robinson and the depth advantage over the Cougars. I think Liechty will be the x-factor in this one if he is able to get to the free-throw line.

Dixie 69

Conner 64