November 26, 201015 yr I think one of the biggest factors is that Alabama has had plenty of time to prepare for Auburn. I think Auburn must have a stop here. They can't afford to fall behind 21 points. If they get into a situation where they have to throw, it will likely get worse for them.
November 26, 201015 yr Give me a break on that celebration penalty... Pretty cheap. I'm sure Fairley will powerbomb McElroy before the game is over.
November 26, 201015 yr Doesn't auburn have some starters sitting out the first two quarters today? Two guys. But, their defense doesn't look any different to me. It was terrible with them, and it is terrible without them.
November 26, 201015 yr This one is starting to feel like a beatdown if Auburn doesn't come up with something soon.
November 26, 201015 yr I'm thoroughly enjoying this. I've been looking forward to seeing Alabama end Auburn's unbeaten season for several weeks. For them to do it in convincing fashion only makes it better.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.