Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/UConn updates

Featured Replies

First one I don't think was a goaltend but just before half it was one!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another goaltending it looked like.

 

Ball was clearly on its way down. Watched it on dvr 5 times now.

Uh oh... Without Jones, UK is very mediocre. And to think before this game I was thinking if UK could get Kanter back they might possibly be the 2nd best team in the country.

Uh oh... Without Jones, UK is very mediocre. And to think before this game I was thinking if UK could get Kanter back they might possibly be the 2nd best team in the country.

 

After watching UK pretty much all this season I think it goes kinda like this.

 

Without Jones 10-25 team

With Jones top 10 team

With Kanter and Jones top 3 team

Uh oh... Without Jones, UK is very mediocre. .

 

I was talking to a friend today talking about the lack of depth at PF and really everywhere. Bench play besides Lamb is very poor.

Not sure I understand getting blowout with your best player on the bench because he has two fouls. You get 5 don't you? Maybe its a teaching point, let's hope.

After watching UK pretty much all this season I think it goes kinda like this.

 

Without Jones 10-25 team

With Jones top 10 team

With Kanter and Jones top 3 team

 

I don't even think they'd be that good without Jones. I'd say 15-NR.

We definately seem lost without Jones on the court. Offense was many times without much purpose. Unless the purpose was to force a horrible shot. I expected this Oklahoma or Washington. Finally, we get to see it sadly in Championship against a team that is playing with a lot to prove and playing well. Lets settle down and make this one respectable.

Not sure I understand getting blowout with your best player on the bench because he has two fouls. You get 5 don't you? Maybe its a teaching point, let's hope.

 

A lot of coaches sit players with two but I think I would have had to put him back in and not let it get to 20

I don't know that there's anybody in the country that can guard Jones. Put a 'big' on him and he'll just go outside. Put somebody smaller and he'll overpower them.

 

UK will be very average anytime he gets in foul trouble, unless the Kanter ruling is overturned.

 

With Jones on the court most of the game, UK will be tough to beat.

Can anyone tell me if Darrius Miller actually made this trip? (yes i saw his 3 a second ago, but has any other player had so much expectation and yet been able to do so little?)

Can anyone tell me if Darrius Miller actually made this trip? (yes i saw his 3 a second ago, but has any other player had so much expectation and yet been able to do so little?)

 

It's the people on here expecting so much out of Darius. He's a role player, nothing more.

I'm expecting him to provide something more than simply a warm body on the court. He's a Junior who has been a starter and played with good players. He should if anything else be a leader, he is nonexistent this whole tournament.

I'm expecting him to provide something more than simply a warm body on the court. He's a Junior who has been a starter and played with good players. He should if anything else be a leader, he is nonexistent this whole tournament.

 

I can play with Michael Jordan for 3 years, but that's not going to turn me into a star. Like I said, he's a role player. Nothing more, nothing less. UK needs players like him to come through the program and stay 4 years if they ever hope to win in March. All young guys just isn't going to do it come tournament time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.