November 24, 201015 yr Author I hate the current lineup. Not much you can do when Knight and Miller have 2 fouls.
November 24, 201015 yr Why do we have the two slowest players in the SEC on the floor at the same time.
November 24, 201015 yr Harrelson should get off the floor, I would rather play with four if he can't do any better... This game is about 5 times too fast for him.
November 24, 201015 yr Not much you can do when Knight and Miller have 2 fouls. Got to trust that your PG can play smart and not pick up that third foul imo...
November 24, 201015 yr This game is about 5 times too fast for him. Not sure he even knows the game has tipped...
November 24, 201015 yr Polson sighting. I was just saying I'd rather see Polson in as another G than to have Harrellson in there
November 24, 201015 yr Author The 2nd half will be totally different from the 1st half when UK gets their starters back.
November 24, 201015 yr I give no credit to UW for this comeback, it's been more about what UK lacks on the court than what UW has done...
November 24, 201015 yr I give no credit to UW for this comeback, it's been more about what UK lacks on the court than what UW has done... :lol:
November 24, 201015 yr You knew Washington would make a run after falling behind, should be quite the 2nd half.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.