Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Owensboro Catholic Predictions

Who is your pick? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your pick?

    • Danville
      58%
      42
    • Owensboro Catholic
      41%
      30

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:thumb:

 

Small world, you don't spend a lot of time on that other site? I'm mostly over there for the Cats....

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to everyone and have a great turkey day!!!

I'll take the ADS in this one. By 7.

Was the field covered today ? We had about 2 inches of rain in Owensboro...
The field has been covered since Tuesday night, sideline to sideline and goal line to goal line, only the end zones are not covered completely. I have a rain guage where I work and we have only had 1.2 inches of rain since Tuesday and none of that came before the field was covered. Trust me Danville doesn't want a slick field.:eek: P.S. The field is only about a half a mile from where I work.

The tarp is coming off this morning, I drove by and they had to blow a little snow off first. We got an additional 1.5 inches of rain last night. The field should be in good shape, everybody coming from OC have a safe trip, remember game starts at 7:00 pm.:thumb:

  • Author

Thin I will see you there.It's 11:30 and the sun is out. I'm ready to go...:thumb:

Any good places close to catch a burger before the game?

Any good places close to catch a burger before the game?
Danville has all the usual fast food places, plus some good other restraunts Shoneys( there ya go AA), O-Charleys, Renos, Apple B's, and some good Mexican and Chineese restraunts. If you come in on 150 hang a right at the stop light by Mc Donalds and Big Lots, follow that by-pass a couple of miles and you will see all of these places. If you stay on the by-pass heading east out of town toward Stanford once you pass Shoneys on the left go about another half mile and turn left on Gose Pike, drive until you come to a stop light, turn left and Admiral Stadium is about a quater mile on the left. If this confuses you, there are some fine people in Danville that will give you help on the directions.:thumb:

Thanks,by the way does your Handle have anything to do with the Cats mid to early sixties ??

Thin I will see you there.It's 11:30 and the sun is out. I'm ready to go...:thumb:
See you at the game, this is almost my favorite game in the playoffs, the suspense and waiting is a lot of fun just to see if we get to go back to the championship game again. We haven't been for a while and I'm enjoying the ride.:banana::clap::D:thumb:
Thanks,by the way does your Handle have anything to do with the Cats mid to early sixties ??
I think so, I played for Danville from 1979-81 seasons. My coach my junior and senior year was Tom Duffy, he played at Kentucky. My senior year we only had 28 players and he named our team the "Thin Thirty", so I'm sure there was a conection.

I'm a little older, played early sixties have several good friends that played for Kentucky under Bradshaw. That's were the name came from, he was an idiot and ran most of the guys off.. Sam Ball, Doug Vanmeter Tom Sauer they all hung around even though he tried to kill them.

Looks like me and a buddy have made a last second decision to come on up for the game. Hope it is a good one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.