Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Owensboro Catholic Predictions

Who is your pick? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your pick?

    • Danville
      58%
      42
    • Owensboro Catholic
      41%
      30

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well thank goodness this Friday night we won't be playing girls softball...:D

 

Competitiveness , and great ability to judge talent. After a few series you might understand what I'm talking about.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Competitiveness , and great ability to judge talent. After a few series you might understand what I'm talking about.

 

Just messing with you oldnumber:D...I understand what your talking about.:thumb:Sounds like he is very good coach.:thumb:

I just hope that the Ads play well and may the better team win.

 

BTW Welcome to BGP. I think you will enjoy being part of this cool site!:thumb:

Just messing with you oldnumber:D...I understand what your talking about.:thumb:Sounds like he is very good coach.:thumb:

I just hope that the Ads play well and may the better team win.

 

BTW Welcome to BGP. I think you will enjoy being part of this cool site!:thumb:

 

I guess I'm use to that other site where everyone jumps your case. By the way thanks....

  • Author
I guess I'm use to that other site where everyone jumps your case. By the way thanks....

 

Not like that here my friend. We all might not get along but it's like family.:thumb:

Agree, BGP site very good communication between fans of the game.

Agree, BGP site very good communication between fans of the game.

Agree everyone pulls for their team but I enjoy going back and forth with fans of the other team without anyone getting nasty. Happy Thanksgiving all BGP'S and may God bless.

Goin to be high scoring affair, hard to keep Catholic out of the end zone . Could come down to the last possession...

 

That is definitely possible.

Agree, BGP site very good communication between fans of the game.

 

Agree!!!! :thumb:

Who do you guys think a wet field will give the advantage to ,Catholic or Danville ,and why???

  • Author
Who do you guys think a wet field will give the advantage to ,Catholic or Danville ,and why???

 

IMO neither one. I think a wet football will be much worse than a wet field. I don't think a wet field is going to slow either team down that much.I do think that a wet football is harder to hold onto whether running the ball or catching the ball. I'm sure the field will be covered until kickoff...:thumb:

Was the field covered today ? We had about 2 inches of rain in Owensboro...

  • Author
Was the field covered today ? We had about 2 inches of rain in Owensboro...

 

I haven't been by there today but I am sure it was and is.Danville has a great ground crew. The field is one of the best in the state.The guys who take care of it work on it religiously.:thumb:

Good talking to you,got to go spend a little Turkey time with Gran kids . Good lick to you guys Friday night, but I'm rooting for those guys in Green...

  • Author
Good talking to you,got to go spend a little Turkey time with Gran kids . Good lick to you guys Friday night, but I'm rooting for those guys in Green...

 

:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.