72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick?

• Danville
    • Owensboro Catholic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Monroe Co. fan agree with last few posts No. 50 for Danville is a warrior. As for game Friday night Catholic is a pass first run second team but if you slack off and play all pass they can run the ball also. We were in the district with them for a few years and have no love lost for them. For Danville to win they need to controll the clock and make long drives to keep Catholic's offense off the field with all that being said this Monroe Co. fan will be pulling for a Danville victory Friday.

OC will have to beat the Ads through the air.It's not going to happen on the ground.:thumb:

I do believe that is their intention, and I do agree that they will not beat you on the ground! The ads run defense is very strong, and if they can play disciplined ball in the secondary like they did against Monroe.... They WIN!!!

I just got through watching on ihigh Owensboro Catholic vs Hancock County from about six weeks ago.From what I saw OC reminds me of Washington County.Hurry up offense pass first.I think the Ads will bend but don't break on defense,and I don't think the aces can stop The Ads offense.The only thing that worries me is if Danville makes alot of dumb mistakes/Unforced fumbles or blown coverage deep down field.Just my opinion...:thumb:

I just got through watching on ihigh Owensboro Catholic vs Hancock County from about six weeks ago.From what I saw OC reminds me of Washington County.Hurry up offense pass first.I think the Ads will bend but don't break on defense,and I don't think the aces can stop The Ads offense.The only thing that worries me is if Danville makes alot of dumb mistakes/Unforced fumbles or blown coverage deep down field.Just my opinion...:thumb:

They do run the same Tony Franklin offense, IMO, OC runs it much better. Coach Edge is great at finding the holes in your defense and exploiting them, when we played WC it seemed they ran their offense with very little variations or adjusting. OC won't do that, if they see your LB'ers dropping back too shallow they will exploit it, same for your CB's. Danville's DB's will have to play better than they did against Monroe and tighten up on their coverage if they want to slow the OC offense down. #3 is a solid CB, but I wonder about the rest of the DB's. The best thing for Danville to do is bring pressure and force the OC QB to make some mistakes... I hope the Ads can do that and advance...

George Randolf is Catholic's offensive coord. he is very competitive and has a great understanding of the game . George makes a lot of changes as the game progresses , he also coaches girls softball with several State Championship titles he is good ,real good....

George Randolf is Catholic's offensive coord. he is very competitive and has a great understanding of the game . George makes a lot of changes as the game progresses , he also coaches girls softball with several State Championship titles he is good ,real good....

Well thank goodness this Friday night we won't be playing girls softball...:D