Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Owensboro Catholic Predictions

Who is your pick? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your pick?

    • Danville
      58%
      42
    • Owensboro Catholic
      41%
      30

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Goin to be high scoring affair, hard to keep Catholic out of the end zone . Could come down to the last possession...

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Monroe Co. fan agree with last few posts No. 50 for Danville is a warrior. As for game Friday night Catholic is a pass first run second team but if you slack off and play all pass they can run the ball also. We were in the district with them for a few years and have no love lost for them. For Danville to win they need to controll the clock and make long drives to keep Catholic's offense off the field with all that being said this Monroe Co. fan will be pulling for a Danville victory Friday.

May travel to watch game, if not going to Christian county vs John Hardin game. OC and Danville great season, representing class 2A football.

OC travels to Danville 11/26/2010.I am not sure about this one.I will make a prediction score later in the week.:thumb:
I agree.
  • Author
May travel to watch game, if not going to Christian county vs John Hardin game. OC and Danville great season, representing class 2A football.

 

Come on over to D-Town...I will be sitting in front of the press box...It's a great view.:thumb:

  • Author

OC will have to beat the Ads through the air.It's not going to happen on the ground.:thumb:

Come on over to D-Town...I will be sitting in front of the press box...It's a great view.:thumb:
Thank you for the invitation, my mind should be made up by thanksgiving, one of many great matchups to choose from come friday night.
OC will have to beat the Ads through the air.It's not going to happen on the ground.:thumb:

 

I do believe that is their intention, and I do agree that they will not beat you on the ground! The ads run defense is very strong, and if they can play disciplined ball in the secondary like they did against Monroe.... They WIN!!!

  • Author

I just got through watching on ihigh Owensboro Catholic vs Hancock County from about six weeks ago.From what I saw OC reminds me of Washington County.Hurry up offense pass first.I think the Ads will bend but don't break on defense,and I don't think the aces can stop The Ads offense.The only thing that worries me is if Danville makes alot of dumb mistakes/Unforced fumbles or blown coverage deep down field.Just my opinion...:thumb:

  • Author
The amazing thing about OC they pretty well all return next year. Especially the skill players...

 

Danville also returns alot for next year.Heck The QB will be back next year and the year after that.:cool:

I just got through watching on ihigh Owensboro Catholic vs Hancock County from about six weeks ago.From what I saw OC reminds me of Washington County.Hurry up offense pass first.I think the Ads will bend but don't break on defense,and I don't think the aces can stop The Ads offense.The only thing that worries me is if Danville makes alot of dumb mistakes/Unforced fumbles or blown coverage deep down field.Just my opinion...:thumb:

 

They do run the same Tony Franklin offense, IMO, OC runs it much better. Coach Edge is great at finding the holes in your defense and exploiting them, when we played WC it seemed they ran their offense with very little variations or adjusting. OC won't do that, if they see your LB'ers dropping back too shallow they will exploit it, same for your CB's. Danville's DB's will have to play better than they did against Monroe and tighten up on their coverage if they want to slow the OC offense down. #3 is a solid CB, but I wonder about the rest of the DB's. The best thing for Danville to do is bring pressure and force the OC QB to make some mistakes... I hope the Ads can do that and advance...

George Randolf is Catholic's offensive coord. he is very competitive and has a great understanding of the game . George makes a lot of changes as the game progresses , he also coaches girls softball with several State Championship titles he is good ,real good....

  • Author
George Randolf is Catholic's offensive coord. he is very competitive and has a great understanding of the game . George makes a lot of changes as the game progresses , he also coaches girls softball with several State Championship titles he is good ,real good....

 

Well thank goodness this Friday night we won't be playing girls softball...:D

Well thank goodness this Friday night we won't be playing girls softball...:D

 

Very true...:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.