Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview 27 Williamsburg 20

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Author

Fairview plays @ LCA next week.

Than you Eagle45 for the updates during the game tonite! Look us up at LCA next week...

Tough loss for Williamsburg. I talked with a couple of their people earlier and they thought they would win this one. I heard on radio that Fairview intercepted a Williamsburg pass in the endzone with 7 seconds left in the game.

Williamsburg kids hold your heads high, you have nothing to be ashamed of and you were beaten by a good football team. I was wanting to see Williamsburg advance in this one. I like to see teams that play the game the right way and with class advance, too bad you didn't.

Tough loss for Williamsburg. I talked with a couple of their people earlier and they thought they would win this one. I heard on radio that Fairview intercepted a Williamsburg pass in the endzone with 7 seconds left in the game.

Williamsburg kids hold your heads high, you have nothing to be ashamed of and you were beaten by a good football team. I was wanting to see Williamsburg advance in this one. I like to see teams that play the game the right way and with class advance, too bad you didn't.

 

Thanks for your support. Well it sure wasn't like what many predicted. I know alot of folks on the prediction thread seemed to think this was going to be a Fairview blowout. I'm heart broken, but so dang proud of our boys. Fairview had a dog fight on their hands in this one. Their coaches after the game were very complimentary, and they hit the nail on the head, this one could have gone either way. Its sad to see this senior class go, they battle like warriors. This team had a motto of "one family, one goal" this year, and they sure made believers of this community. If before the season anyone had said we'd be district champs, and would play one of the top teams in the state down to the wire in the playoffs, I'd probably have needed CPR from laughing so hard. But, boys you hold your heads high, you accomplished what no one thought you could! I'll do a thank you thread to our seniors next week, but just want to say for now...Thank you boys, Thanks Root, Perkins, Powers, Payne, Lowrie, Jones, Wright, Martin, Thomas, of all the years I've been around football this has been my favorite team. They way you guys have grown, the way you battle, they way you stick together...tears in my eyes I'm so proud of you all. To the young Jackets returning, the seniors have laid your foundation...now build on it!

Looks like the Jackets have lost that Football Fever!!!

Your welcome Two Eagles, looking foward to the trip to your awesome facilities.

cnc78, I am sorry it didn't work out for you guys. I was really hoping to meet you this coming Friday night.

Looks like the Jackets have lost that Football Fever!!!

 

I have the fever year round. Fairview had a very good team. Undisciplined, and it will cost them next week. Jackets overachieved this year. Many picked them to come in 3rd in district but Coach Herron picked up 3 district title and 5th straight win over Lynn Camp.

The jackets caught a couple of bad calls during the game and in my opinion they out played fairveiw. A couple of Powers picks hurt them exspecially the last one late. But the jackets battled there hearts out and everyone from williamsburg should be proud. Also good luck to fairveiw and congrats on the win.

cnc78, I am sorry it didn't work out for you guys. I was really hoping to meet you this coming Friday night.

 

Aw heck me to...Best of luck in the future and unless we ever play you good folks, Raceland is now my second favorite team in the whole dang state!

Aw heck me to...Best of luck in the future and unless we ever play you good folks, Raceland is now my second favorite team in the whole dang state!

 

As Williamsburg has become a second favorite of mine.........:thumb:

If Fairview wants to be LCA they have to get a passing game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.